MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Wang Feng-chao, Wang Li-ping, Liang Xin-cheng, Zhao Jin-shan, Qiu Yun-jie. Research Review of the Intelligent Spraying Robots. The sixth youth science and technology forum of china aviation academy, pp. 675–679, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tian-miao, Tao Yong, Research Status and Industrialization Development Strategy of Chinese Industrial Robot. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 9, pp. 1–13, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Lei-lei, Chen Jun. A Review of Wheeled Mobile Robot. MACHINETOOL＆ HYDRAULICS, 242–247, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Song Shao-yun, Yin Fang, Sain Vaint Principle of Meshing in Finite Element Method and its Application. Mechanical Design and Manufacturing, 8, pp. 63–65, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Li Da-lei, Tian-taoDing, Cheng Jian-min, Li Ning. Motion analysis for space swinging institutions based on SolidWorks Motion. Manufacturing Automation, 11, pp. 70–71, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ze-peng, Hu Ren-xi, Kang Shi-ting, Finite element analysis from the entry to the master based on ANSYS Workbench14.5. Mechanical Industry Press, pp. 195–220, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xu, Li Zhi-jie, Xu Jin-ming, Six degrees freedom industrial robot dynamic characteristics analysis based on ANSYS Workbench. Precision Manufacturing and Automation, 3, pp. 10–13, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Tao, Wang Wei-wu, Lu Fei, Yuan Ren-wu, The model and harmonic response analysis of trunk telescopic boom by Workbench. Manufacturing Automation, 2, pp. 80–82, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- TokhiM O, MohamedZ, Modeling of a flexible robot manipulator using finite methods: a symbolic approach. Journal of Low Frequency Noise Vibration and Active Control, 18(2), pp. 63–76, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shu-fen, Zhao Xu-yang, Li Yu-guang, Dynamic Characteristics Analysis of an Automotive Seat Frame. Mechanical Design and Manufacturing, 6, pp. 145–147, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ji Wen-mei, Fang Tong, Chen Qi-song, Mechanical Vibration. Science Press, 6, 1985. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.