MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- J. Sunarso, et al., “Mixed ionic–electronic conducting (MIEC) ceramic-based membranes for oxygen separation,” Journal of membrane science, vol. 320, pp. 13–41, 2008. [CrossRef]
- X. Tan, et al., “Mixed conducting ceramic hollow-fiber membranes for air separation,” AIChE Journal, vol. 51, pp. 1991–2000, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Z. Q. Yu, et al., “Oxidative Coupling of Methane over Na2WO4/CeO2 and Related Catalysts,” Journal of Catalysis, vol. 154, pp. 163–173, 1995. [CrossRef]
- T. Li, et al., “Single-step fabrication and characterisations of triple-layer ceramic hollow fibres for micro-tubular solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs),” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 449, pp. 1–8, 2014. [CrossRef]
- S. Engels, et al., “Oxygen permeation and stability investigations on MIEC membrane materials under operating conditions for power plant processes,” Journal of membrane science, vol. 370, pp. 58–69, 2011. [CrossRef]
- G. Zhang, et al., “A novel Nb2O5-doped SrCo0.8Fe0.2O3−δ oxide with high permeability and stability for oxygen separation,” Journal of membrane science, vol. 405–406, pp. 300–309, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Q. Jiang, et al., “Oxygen permeation study and improvement of Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2Ox perovskite ceramic membranes,” Journal of membrane science, vol. 369, pp. 174–181, 2011. [CrossRef]
- O. Czuprat, et al., “Oxidative Coupling of Methane in a BCFZ Perovskite Hollow Fiber Membrane Reactor,” Industrial & engineering chemistry research, vol. 49, pp. 10230–10236, Nov 3 2010. [CrossRef]
- N. H. Othman, et al., “A micro-structured La 0.6 Sr 0.4 Co 0.2 Fe 0.8 O 3− δ hollow fibre membrane reactor for oxidative coupling of methane,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 468, pp. 31–41, 2014. [CrossRef]
- N. H. Othman, et al., “Bi1.5Y0.3Sm0.2O3-δ-based ceramic hollow fibre membranes for oxygenseparation and chemicalreactions,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 432, pp. 58–65, 2013. [CrossRef]
- J. Tonziello and M. Vellini, “Oxygen production technologies for IGCC power plants with CO2 capture,” Energy Procedia, vol. 4, pp. 637–644, 2011. [CrossRef]
- B. Jin, et al., “Plantwide control and operating strategy for air separation unit in oxy-combustion power plants,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 106, pp. 782–792, 2015. [CrossRef]
- Y. Teraoka, “Mixed ionic-electronic conductivity of La1-xSrxCo1-yFeyO3-[delta] perovskite-type oxides,” Materials research bulletin, vol. 23, p. 51, 1988. [CrossRef]
- Z. Wang, et al., “Improvement of the oxygen permeation through perovskite hollow fibre membranes by surface acid-modification,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 345, pp. 65–73, 2009. [CrossRef]
- A. Leo, et al., “High performance perovskite hollow fibres for oxygen separation,” Journal of membrane science, vol. 368, pp. 64–68, 2011. [CrossRef]
- V. V. Kharton, et al., “Surface modification of La0.3Sr0.7CoO3−δ ceramic membranes,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 195, pp. 277–287, 2002. [CrossRef]
- A. Leo, et al., “Oxygen permeation through perovskite membranes and the improvement of oxygen flux by surface modification,” Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, vol. 7, pp. 819–825, 2006. [CrossRef]
- L. Olivier, et al., “Oxidative coupling of methane using catalyst modified dense perovskite membrane reactors,” Catalysis today, vol. 142, pp. 34–41, 2009. [CrossRef]
- X. Tan, et al., “Morphology control of the perovskite hollow fibre membranes for oxygen separation using different bore fluids,” Journal of membrane science, vol. 378, pp. 308–318, 2011. [CrossRef]
- X. Tan, et al., “Oxygen production using La0.6Sr0.4Co0.2Fe0.8O3−α (LSCF) perovskite hollow fibre membrane modules,” Journal of membrane science, vol. 310, pp. 550–556, 2008. [CrossRef]
- A. Leo, et al., “The enhancement of oxygen flux on Ba 0.5 Sr 0.5 Co 0.8 Fe 0.2 O 3− δ (BSCF) hollow fibers using silver surface modification,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 340, pp. 48–153, 2009.
- N. H. Othman, et al., “An oxygen permeable membrane microreactor with an in-situ deposited Bi 1.5 Y 0.3 Sm 0.2 O 3− δ catalyst for oxidative coupling of methane,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 488, pp. 182–193, 2015. [CrossRef]
- H. Tikkanen, et al., “Examination of the co-sintering process of thin 8YSZ films obtained by dip-coating on in-house produced NiO-YSZ,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 31, pp. 1733–1739, Aug 2011. [CrossRef]
- V. Meille, “Review on methods to deposit catalysts on structured surfaces,” Applied Catalysis A: General, vol. 315, pp. 1–17, 2006. [CrossRef]
- S. Liu, et al., “Synthesis and characterization of La0. 8Sr0. 2Co0. 5Fe0. 5O3±δ nanopowders by microwave assisted sol–gel route,” Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, vol. 44, pp. 187–193, 2007. [CrossRef]
- P. Bomlai, et al., “Effect of heating rate on the properties of Sb and Mn-doped barium strontium titanate PTCR ceramics,” Materials Letters, vol. 59, pp. 118–122, 2005. [CrossRef]
- J. Bravo, et al., “Wall coating of a CuO/ZnO/Al 2 O 3 methanol steam reforming catalyst for micro-channel reformers,” Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 101, pp. 113–121, 2004. [CrossRef]
- R. Sonawane, et al., “Preparation and photo-catalytic activity of FeTiO 2 thin films prepared by sol–gel dip coating,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 85, pp. 52–57, 2004. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.