MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- N. Descoins, S. Deleris, R. Lestienne, E. Trouvé, and F. Maréchal, “Energy efficiency in waste water treatments plants: Optimization of activated sludge process coupled with anaerobic digestion,” Energy, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 153–164, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Diya’Uddeen, W. M. A. W. Daud, and a. R. Abdul Aziz, “Treatment technologies for petroleum refinery effluents: A review,” Process Saf. Environ. Prot., vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 95–105, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Yang, “Electrochemical coagulation for oily water demulsification,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 388–395, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Davarnejad, M. Mohammadi, and A. F. Ismail, “Petrochemical wastewater treatment by electro-Fenton process using aluminum and iron electrodes: Statistical comparison,”. J Water Process Eng., vol. 3, pp. 18–25, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Rahman and M. H. Al-Malack, “Performance of a crossflow membrane bioreactor (CF-MBR) when treating refinery wastewater,” Desalination, vol. 191, no. 1–3, pp. 16–26, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Shahrezaei, Y. Mansouri, A. A. L. Zinatizadeh, and A. Akhbari, “Process modeling and kinetic evaluation of petroleum refinery wastewater treatment in a photocatalytic reactor using TiO 2 nanoparticles,” Powder Technol., vol. 221, pp. 203–212, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, L. Wei, X. Guo, S. Guo, and G. Yan, “Investigation of heavy oil refinery wastewater treatment by integrated ozone and activated carbon -supported manganese oxides,” Fuel Process. Technol., vol. 124, pp. 165–173, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Lin and W. J. Lan, “Waste oil/water emulsion treatment by membrane processes,” J. Hazard. Mater., vol. 59, no. 2–3, pp. 189–199, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chakrabarty, A. K. Ghoshal, and M. K. Purkait, “Ultrafiltration of stable oil-in-water emulsion by polysulfone membrane,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 325, pp. 427–437, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Saljoughi and S. M. Mousavi, “Preparation and characterization of novel polysulfone nanofiltration membranes for removal of cadmium from contaminated water,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 90, pp. 22–30, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Ang, A. W. Mohammad, N. Hilal, and C. P. Leo, “A review on the applicability of integrated/hybrid membrane processes in water treatment and desalination plants,” Desalination, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Salahi, A. Gheshlaghi, T. Mohammadi, and S. S. Madaeni, “Experimental performance evaluation of polymeric membranes for treatment of an industrial oily wastewater,” Desalination, vol. 262, no. 1–3, pp. 235–242, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Salahi, T. Mohammadi, and R. Mosayebi, “Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering Asymmetric polyethersulfone ultra fi ltration membranes for oily wastewater treatment : Synthesis, characterization, ANFIS modeling, and performance,” Biochem. Pharmacol., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 170–178, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pagidi, R. Saranya, G. Arthanareeswaran, a. F. Ismail, and T. Matsuura, “Enhanced oil-water separation using polysulfone membranes modified with polymeric additives,” Desalination, vol. 344, pp. 280–288, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Ismail and A. R. Hassan, “Effect of additive contents on the performances and structural properties of asymmetric polyethersulfone (PES) nanofiltration membranes,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 98–109, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Barth, M. C. Gonçalves, a. T. N. Pires, J. Roeder, and B. a. Wolf, “Asymmetric polysulfone and polyethersulfone membranes: Effects of thermodynamic conditions during formation on their performance,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 169, no. 2, pp. 287–299, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, S. Yu, S. Shuai, Q. Zhou, Q. Cheng, M. Liu, and C. Gao, “Color removal and COD reduction of biologically treated textile effluent through submerged filtration using hollow fiber nanofiltration membrane,” Desalination, vol. 314, pp. 89–95, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chakrabarty, a. K. Ghoshal, and M. K. Purkait, “Preparation, characterization and performance studies of polysulfone membranes using PVP as an additive,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 315, no. 1–2, pp. 36–47, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Han and S. T. Nam, “Thermodynamic and rheological variation in polysulfone solution by PVP and its effect in the preparation of phase inversion membrane,” J. Memb. Sci., vol. 202, no. 1–2, pp. 55–61, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.