MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Zhaohui Tong, Pratap Pullammanappallil and Arthur A. Teixeira (2012). How Ethanol is Made from Cellulosic Biomass. University of Florida IFAS Extension. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Eric M. White (2010). Woody Biomass for Bioenergy and Biofuels in the United States-A Briefing Paper. General Technical Report. PNW-GTR-825. Portland: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 1–45. [Google Scholar]
- YangCY, FangTJ. Combination of ultrasonic irradiation with ionic liquid pretreatment for cellulase hydrolysis of rice straw. Bioresour Technol 2014; 164:198–202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DadiAP, SchallCA, VaranasiS. Mitigation of cellulose recalcitrance to cellulose hydrolysis by ionic liquid pretreatment. Appl Biochem Biotechnol 2007; 137–140(1–12):407–21. [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs A, Palm M, Zacchi G, Dahlman O. Isolation and characterization of water-soluble hemicelluloses from flax shive. Carbohyd Res 2003; 338:1869–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen WH, Kuo PC. Torrefaction and co-torrefaction characterization of hemicellulose, cellulose and lignin as well as torrefaction of some basic constituents in biomass. Energy 2011; 36(2):803–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan HT, Lee KT. Understanding the impact of ionic liquid pretreatment on biomass and cellulase hydrolysis. Chem Eng J 2012; 183:448–58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun SN, Li MF, Yuan TQ, Xu F, Sun RC. Effect of ionic liquid/organic solvent pretreatment on the cellulase hydrolysis of corncob for bioethanol production. Ind Crops Prod 2013; 43:570–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zenghui Qiu, Giovanna M. Aita and Michelle S. Walker (2012) Effect of ionic liquid pretreatment on the chemical composition, structure and enzymatic hydrolysis of energy cane bagasse. Bioresouce Technology 117: 251–256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aderibigbe S. A., Adetunji O. A. and Odeniyi M. A. (2011) Antimicrobial and Pharmaceutical Properties of The Seed Oil of Leucaena leucocephala (Lam.) De Wit (Leguminosae). African Journal of Biomedical Research 14: 63–68. [Google Scholar]
- Francesca Lionetto, Roberta Del Sole, Donato Cannoletta, Giuseppe Vasapollo and Alfonso Maffezzoli (2012) Monitoring Wood Degradation during Weathering by Cellulose Crystallinity. Materials 2012, 5: 1910–1922. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.