MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Bureau of Policy and Strategy office of the Permanent Secretary. (2014, August 15). Retrieved from http://bps2.moph.go.th/
- L. Siciliani, A. Stanciolec, R. Jacobs, J. Health Econ. 28, 771–780 (2009) [CrossRef]
- F. T. Schut, M. Varkevisser, Health Policy 113 (1-2), 127–133 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Dusheiko, H. Gravelle, S. Martin, N. Rice, P. C. Smith, J. Health Econ. 30, 919–932 (2011) [CrossRef]
- N.T.J. Bailey, Queueing for medical care, J R STAT SOC C-APPL. 3, 137–145 (1954)
- P. DeLaurentis, R. Kopach, R. Rardin, M. Lawley, K. Muthuraman, H. Wan, L. Ozsen, P. Intrevado, IIE Annual Conference and Exposition, 2006
- N.T.J. Bailey, J R Stat Soc Series B. 14 (2), 185–199 (1952)
- M. Brahimi, D.J. Worthington, J Oper Res Soc. 42, 733–746 (1991)
- S.S. Vasanawala, T.S. Desser, J. Radiol. 235, 244–249 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Bureau of Policy and Strategy office of the Permanent Secretary, The Report on Public Health Resource in the year 2014 (Permanent Secretary Offices, Ministry of Public Health, 2014)
- P. Kotler, Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implement, and Control (9th ed., Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1997)
- A. Chandrachai, Business Excellence: Strategic planning and balance score card preparation guide (13th ed.,Chulalongkorn University Press, 2012)
- K. Vanichbuncha, Statistic for research (6th ed., Chulalongkorn University Press, 2012)
- K. Vanichbuncha, SPSS for Windows: Data analysis (18th ed., Chulalongkorn University Press, 2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.