MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Bureau of Policy and Strategy office of the Permanent Secretary. (2014, August 15). Retrieved from http://bps2.moph.go.th/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Siciliani, A. Stanciolec, R. Jacobs, J. Health Econ. 28, 771–780 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Schut, M. Varkevisser, Health Policy 113 (1-2), 127–133 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dusheiko, H. Gravelle, S. Martin, N. Rice, P. C. Smith, J. Health Econ. 30, 919–932 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.T.J. Bailey, Queueing for medical care, J R STAT SOC C-APPL. 3, 137–145 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- P. DeLaurentis, R. Kopach, R. Rardin, M. Lawley, K. Muthuraman, H. Wan, L. Ozsen, P. Intrevado, IIE Annual Conference and Exposition, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- N.T.J. Bailey, J R Stat Soc Series B. 14 (2), 185–199 (1952) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brahimi, D.J. Worthington, J Oper Res Soc. 42, 733–746 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Vasanawala, T.S. Desser, J. Radiol. 235, 244–249 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of Policy and Strategy office of the Permanent Secretary, The Report on Public Health Resource in the year 2014 (Permanent Secretary Offices, Ministry of Public Health, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler, Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implement, and Control (9th ed., Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chandrachai, Business Excellence: Strategic planning and balance score card preparation guide (13th ed.,Chulalongkorn University Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanichbuncha, Statistic for research (6th ed., Chulalongkorn University Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanichbuncha, SPSS for Windows: Data analysis (18th ed., Chulalongkorn University Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.