MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- L. Blunt and S. Xiao, “The use of surface segmentation methods to characterise laser zone surface structure on hard disc drives,” Wear, 271, 3–4 604–609 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. D. MacAulay, N. Senin, C. L. Giusca, R. K. Leach, and A. Ivanov, “Review of feature boundary identification techniques for the characterization of tessellated surfaces,” Surf. Topogr. Metrol. Prop., 3, 1 013002 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Macaulay, N. Senin, C. L. Giusca, and R. K. Leach, “Comparison of Segmentation Techniques to Determine the Geometric Parameters of Structured Surfaces”, Surf. Topogr. Metrol. Prop., (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Jiang, P. Scott, and D. Whitehouse, “Freeform Surface Characterisation - A Fresh Strategy,” CIRP Ann. - Manuf. Technol., 56, 1 553–556 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Demir, P. Maressa, and B. Previtali, “Fibre laser texturing for surface functionalization”, Phys. Procedia, 41, 759–768 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Peters, J. B. Bryan, W. T. Estler, C. Evans, H. Kunzmann, D. A. Lucca, S. Sartori, H. Sato, E. G. Thwaite, P. Vanherck, R. J. Hocken, J. Peklenik, T. Pfeifer, H. Trumpold, and T. V. Vorburger, “Contribution of CIRP to the Development of Metrology and Surface Quality Evaluation during the last fifty years,” CIRP Ann. - Manuf. Technol., 50, 2 471–488 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dobrzaski and P. Pawlus, “A study of filtering techniques for areal surface topography assessment,” Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part B J. Eng. Manuf., 225, 11 2096–2107 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Maini and J. S. Sohal, “Performance Evaluation of Prewitt Edge Detector for Noisy Images,” Int. J. Graph. Vis. Image Process., 6, 3 39–46 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.