MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- N. Barnes, A. Zelinsky, L. S. Fletcher, Real-Time Speed Sign Detection Using the Radial Symmetry Detector, Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 9(2), pp. 322–332, June (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Soetedjo, K. Yamada. An Efficient Algorithm for Traffic Sign Detection. JACIII, 10, 3, pp. 409–418, September (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Gavrila. Traffic Sign Recognition Revisited. 21. DAGM-Symposium Bonn, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 86–93, September (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Escalera, L. Moreno, M. Salichs, J. Armingol, Road traffic sign detection and classification, IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, 44(6), Dec. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Loy, and A. Zelinsky, Fast Radial Symmetry for Detecting Points of Interest, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 25(8), pp 959–973, August (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Paulo, P. L. Correia, Automatic Detection and Classification of Traffic Signs, in Image Analysis for Multimedia Interactive Services, WIAMIS ‘07. Eighth International Workshop on, pp.11–11, 6-8 June (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Harris and M. J. Stephens. A Combined Corner and Edge Detector, Alvey Vision Conference, pp. 147–152, (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.