MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Jian Ning, Yitian Sun, Qing Liu, Tianshi Ma, Hui Liu, Zhiming Wei. Development trend of intelligent precision agricultural equipment [J]. Mechanical and electrical products development and innovation. Volume 24(2), 2011.
- Yanjun Zhang, Yu Chen, Deyun Chen. Sensitivity analysis and image reconstruction of electrical resistance tomography system [J]. Computer Science, 2010, 37 (8): 257–261.
- Deyun Chen, Yanjun Zhang. An image reconstruction algorithm for electrical resistance tomography based on algebraic neural network [J]. Computer Engineering and application, 2009, 45 (32):19–21.
- Liqing Xiao, Xiaogen Shao. Analysis and design of the finite element simulation model for electrical resistance tomography [J]. Journal of Chinese and instrument, 2008, 29 (2):354–360.
- X. M. Peng; W. X. Tan; Y. P. Wang Convolution back-projection imaging algorithm for downward-looking sparse linear array three dimensional synthetic aperture radar[J]. PROGRESS IN ELECTROMAGNETICS RESEARCH-PIER. 2012, 129:287–313. [CrossRef]
- Liqing Xiao, Huaxiang Wang, Xiaoju Xu etc. Improved Newton - Raphson electrical resistance tomography image reconstruction algorithm [J]. The Chinese Electrical Engineering Journal, 2012, 32 (1): 198–200. (8): 91–97.
- Xia Bian, Liang Mi. Research Progress on genetic algorithm theory and Application [J]. Computer Application Research, 2010, 27 (7): 2425–2429.
- Sanaz Asgarifar, Javad Frounchi. A novel two-stage genetic algorithm for image reconstruction of electrical resistance tomography [J]. All Publications, 2012, 01(4).
- A Furman; TPA Ferre; AW. Warrick Optimization of ERT surveys for monitoring transient hydrological events using perturbation sensitivity and genetic algorithms [J].VADOSE ZONEJOURNAL, 2004, 3(2):1230–1239. [CrossRef]
- Liqing Xiao, Xiaogen Shao, Linlin Wang, et. Analysis and design of the finite element simulation model for electrical resistance tomography [J]. Journal of Chinese and instrument, 2008, 29 (2):354–360.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.