MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- M. Adıvar, M. Bohner, Spectral analysis of q-difference equations with spectral singularities, Math. Comp. Model. 43 (2006), 695703.
- Y. Aygar, Investigation of spectral analysis of matrix quantum difference equations with spectral singularities, Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics (2015), DOI:10.15672/HJMS.20164513107
- Y. Aygar, Principal vectors of second-order quantum difference equations with boundary conditions dependent on spectral parameter, Advances in Difference Equations 2015:249 (2015) DOI:10.1186/s13662-015-0587-3. [CrossRef]
- Y. Aygar, M. Bohner, A Polynomial-Type Jost Solution and Spectral Properties of a Self-Adjoint Quantum-Difference Operator, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, (2015) DOI:10.1007/s11785-015-0463-x.
- Y. Aygar, M. BohneR, On the spectrum of eigenparameter-dependent quantum difference equations, Appl. Math.& Inf. Scie. 9 (2015), 1725–1729.
- M.A. Naimark, Linear differential operators. Part II: Linear differential operators in Hilbert space, Frederick Ungar Publishing Co., New York, 1968.
- Y. Aygar, M. Bohner, Spectral Anlaysis of a matrix-valued quantum difference operator, Dynm. Equ. Appl. (2015), In press.
- L.A. Lusternik, V.J. Sobolev, Elements of functional analysis, Hindustan Publishing Corp., Delhi, 1974.
- I.M. Glazman, Direct methods of qualitative spectral analysis of singular differential operators, Israel Program for Scientific Translations, Jerusalem, (1965)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.