MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- T. Chan, D. P. Thambiratnam, Structural Health Monitoring in Australia (2011)
- A. A. Shama, J. B. Mander, S. S. Chen, A. J. Aref, Ambient vibration and seismic evaluation of a cantilever truss bridge. Eng. Struct. 23, 10 1281–1292 (2001) [CrossRef]
- J. W. Brownjohn, F. Magalhaes, E. Caetano, A. Cunha, Ambient vibration re-testing and operational modal analysis of the Humber Bridge. Eng. Struct. 32, 8, 2003–2018 (2010) [CrossRef]
- C. Z. Chrysostomou, T. Dernetriou, A. Stassis, Health-monitoring and system-identification of an ancient aqueduct. Smart Struct. &Sys. 4, 2 183–194 (2008) [CrossRef]
- S. El-Borgi, S. Choura, M. Neifar, H. Smaoui, M. S. Majdoub, D. Cherif, Seismic vulnerability assessment of a historical building in Tunisia. Smart Struct. & Sys. 4, 2 209–220 (2008) [CrossRef]
- S. El-Borgi, M. Neifar, M. B. Jabeur, D. Cherif, H. Smaoui, Use of copper shape memory alloys in retrofitting historical monuments. Smart Struct. & Sys. 4, 2 247–259 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A. El-Attar, A. Saleh, I. El-Habbal, A. H. Zaghw, A. Osman, The use of SMA wire dampers to enhance the seismic performance of two historical Islamic minarets, Smart Struct. &Sys. 4, 2 221–232 (2008) [CrossRef]
- F. Magalhães, Á. Cunha, Explaining operational modal analysis with data from an arch bridge. Mech. Sys. & Sig. Proc. 25, 5, 1431–1450 2011 [CrossRef]
- R. Brincker, L. Zhang, L., P. Andersen, Modal identification from ambient responses using frequency domain decomposition, Proc. 18th int’l modal anal. Conf., 1, 625–630 San Antonio, TX. (2000)
- H. Herlufsen, S. Gade, N. Møller, P. Andersen, Identification techniques for operational modal analysis – An overview and practical experiences. IMAC-XXIV: Conf. & Expo. on Struct. Dyna. St Louis, MO: Curran AssociatesInc. (2006)
- P. D. Welch, The use of the fast fourier transform for the estimation of power spectra. IEEE Trans. 15, 70–73 (1967) [CrossRef]
- D. N. Joanes, C. A. Gill, Comparing measures of sample skewness and kurtosis. J. Royal Statistical Society Series D: The Statistician, 47, 1 183–189 (1998) [CrossRef]
- SVS (Structural Vibration Solutions A/S). How to set up the first measurement,help manual of ARTeMIS Extractor. Aalborg, East Denmark (2011).
- L. Wang, Innovative Damage Assessment of Steel Truss Bridges using Modal Strain Energy Correlation, PhD Thesis, Queensland Univ. of Tech. (2012)
- China Association for Engineering Construction Standardization, Design standard for structural health monitoring system (CECS 333: 2012), China Architecture & Building Press, (2012)
- H. Li, S. L. Li, J. P. Ou, H. W. Li, Modal identification of bridges under varying environmental conditions: Temperature and wind effects. Struct. Ctrl & Health Monit. 17, 5, 495–512 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.