MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- B. Sapkota, G. K. Gupta, D. Mainali, Impact of intervention on healthcare waste management practices in a tertiary care governmental hospital of Nepal, Bmc Public Health 14, (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Gai, C. Kuroiwa, L. Xu, X. Wang, Y. Zhang, H. Li, et al., Waste Manag Res 27, 336–42(2009) [CrossRef]
- P. Lakbala, M. Lakbala, Knowledge, attitude and practice of hospital staff management, Waste Manag Res. 31, 729–32 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. A. Patwary, W. T. O’Hare, M. H. Sarker, An illicit economy: scavenging and recycling of medical waste, J Environ Manage 92, 2900–6 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. N. Hall, S. Moore, A. Shiell, Assessing the congruence between perceived connectivity and network centrality measures specific to pandemic influenza preparedness in Alberta, Bmc Public Health 10, (2010)
- L. Chauvel, A. K. Leist, Social Epidemiology, In: JD Wright, editor. International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences (Second Edition). Oxford: Elsevier, (275–81) (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Chaerul, M. Tanaka, A. V. Shekdar, A system dynamics approach for hospital waste management. Waste Manag 28, (442–9) (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Askarian, P. Heidarpoor, O. Assadian, A total quality management approach to healthcare waste management in Namazi Hospital, Iran. Waste Manag 30, (2321–6) (2010) [CrossRef]
- S. R. Soares, A. P. Finotti, V. P. da Silva, R. A. Alvarenga, Applications of life cycle assessment and cost analysis in health care waste management, Waste Manag 33, (175–83) (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Caniato, T. Tudor, M. Vaccari, Understanding the perceptions, roles and interactions of stakeholder networks managing health-care waste: A case study of the Gaza Strip, Waste Manag 35, (255–64) (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Salter-Townshend, A. White, I. Gollini, T.B. Murphy, Review of statistical network analysis: models, algorithms, and software, Statistical Analysis and Data Mining 5, (243–64) (2012) [CrossRef]
- J. Holt-Lunstad, Social Integration, Social Networks, and Health. JD Wright, editor. Oxford: Elsevier; (365–70) (2015)
- J. Scott, Social network analysis: Sage, (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.