MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- A. Tsoukiàs, G. Montibeller, G. Lucertini, V. Belton, Policy analytics: An agenda for research and practice. EURO J. Dec. Proc., 1, 115–134 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Lund, McGraw-Hill Recycling Handbook. 21.1-21.29, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. J. Inglezakis, K. Moustakas, Household hazardous waste management: A review, J. Envir. Mgmt., 150, 310–321 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Kinnaman, D. Fullerton, Garbage and recycling with endogenous local policy, J. Urb. Econ., 48, 419–442 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Sidique, S. V. Joshi, F. Lupi, Factors influencing the rate of recycling: An analysis of Minnesota counties, Res. Cons. Recyc., 54, 242–249 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Proper disposal of household hazardous wastes, Washington, DC (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Frahm, D. Galvin, G. Gensler, G. Savina, A. Moser, Changing behavior: Insights and applications. Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County, King County Water Pollution Control Division, Seattle, WA (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. W. Fishbein, The real meaning of environmental quality, Am. J. Public Health, 59, 2130 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Environment Agency, Environmental quality (definition), Copenhagen, Denmark (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Shimshack, M. B. Ward, T. K. M. Beatty, Mercury advisories: Information, education, and fish consumption, J. Envir. Econ. Mgmt., 53, 158–179 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Bennear, S. M. Olmstead, The impacts of the “right to know”: Information disclosure and the violation of drinking water standards, J. Envir. Econ. Mgmt., 56, 117–130 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Zivin, M. Neidell, W. Schlenker, Water quality violations and avoidance behavior: Evidence from bottled water consumption, Amer. Econ. Rev., 101, 448–453 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CalRecycle, Annual reporting: Household hazardous waste collection information, Sacramento, CA (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, Washington, DC (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R Development Core Team, R: A language and environment for statistical computing, R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hong, The effects of unit pricing system upon household solid waste management: The Korean experience, J. Envir. Econ. Mgmt., 57, 1–10 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Besley, T. C. Anne, Unnatural experiments? Estimating the incidence of endogenous policies, Econ. J., 110, F672–F694 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.