MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- A. Tsoukiàs, G. Montibeller, G. Lucertini, V. Belton, Policy analytics: An agenda for research and practice. EURO J. Dec. Proc., 1, 115–134 (2013) [CrossRef]
- H. F. Lund, McGraw-Hill Recycling Handbook. 21.1-21.29, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY (2001)
- V. J. Inglezakis, K. Moustakas, Household hazardous waste management: A review, J. Envir. Mgmt., 150, 310–321 (2015) [CrossRef]
- T. C. Kinnaman, D. Fullerton, Garbage and recycling with endogenous local policy, J. Urb. Econ., 48, 419–442 (2000) [CrossRef]
- S. F. Sidique, S. V. Joshi, F. Lupi, Factors influencing the rate of recycling: An analysis of Minnesota counties, Res. Cons. Recyc., 54, 242–249 (2010) [CrossRef]
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Proper disposal of household hazardous wastes, Washington, DC (2014)
- A. Frahm, D. Galvin, G. Gensler, G. Savina, A. Moser, Changing behavior: Insights and applications. Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County, King County Water Pollution Control Division, Seattle, WA (1996)
- G. W. Fishbein, The real meaning of environmental quality, Am. J. Public Health, 59, 2130 (1969) [CrossRef]
- European Environment Agency, Environmental quality (definition), Copenhagen, Denmark (2015)
- J. P. Shimshack, M. B. Ward, T. K. M. Beatty, Mercury advisories: Information, education, and fish consumption, J. Envir. Econ. Mgmt., 53, 158–179 (2007) [CrossRef]
- L. S. Bennear, S. M. Olmstead, The impacts of the “right to know”: Information disclosure and the violation of drinking water standards, J. Envir. Econ. Mgmt., 56, 117–130 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. G. Zivin, M. Neidell, W. Schlenker, Water quality violations and avoidance behavior: Evidence from bottled water consumption, Amer. Econ. Rev., 101, 448–453 (2011) [CrossRef]
- CalRecycle, Annual reporting: Household hazardous waste collection information, Sacramento, CA (2015)
- U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, Washington, DC (2012)
- R Development Core Team, R: A language and environment for statistical computing, R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria (2008)
- S. Hong, The effects of unit pricing system upon household solid waste management: The Korean experience, J. Envir. Econ. Mgmt., 57, 1–10 (1999). [CrossRef]
- T. Besley, T. C. Anne, Unnatural experiments? Estimating the incidence of endogenous policies, Econ. J., 110, F672–F694 (2000) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.