MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- N.N.N. Ahmad, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., 172 (2015)
- S. Zeng, Y. Lan, J. Huang, Int. J. Greenh. Gas Control, 3 (2009) [CrossRef]
- UNFCCC, Conference of the Parties Twenty-first session, (2015)
- IEA, Worldwide Trends in Energy Use and Efficiency, (2008)
- K.A. Baumert, T. Herzog, J. Pershing, Navigating the Numbers Greenhouse Gas Data and International Climate Policy, (2005)
- T. Benchaita, Greenhouse gas Emission from New Petrochemical Plants, (2013)
- DEDE, A Study on Energy Efficiency Index in petrochemical Industry, (2007)
- T. Ren, M. Patel, K. Blok, Energy, 31 (2006)
- E. Worrell, D. Phylipsen, D. Einstein, N. Martin, Energy use and energy intensity of the U.S. chemical industry, (2000) [CrossRef]
- P. Suding, Chemical Plant GHG Emission, (2013)
- Y.F. Huang, Y.C. Lin, J.T. Yang, Energy Policy, 38 (2010)
- IEA, Energy Technology Perspectives, (2015)
- IPCC, Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Volume 3, (2006)
- API, Compendium of greenhouse gas emissions methodologies for the oil and natural gas industry, (2009)
- IEA, Energy and GHG Reductions in the Chemical Industry via Catalytic processes, (2013)
- M. Neelis, M. Patel, K. Blok, W. Haije, P. Bach, Energy, 32 (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.