MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- N.N.N. Ahmad, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., 172 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zeng, Y. Lan, J. Huang, Int. J. Greenh. Gas Control, 3 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNFCCC, Conference of the Parties Twenty-first session, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- IEA, Worldwide Trends in Energy Use and Efficiency, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Baumert, T. Herzog, J. Pershing, Navigating the Numbers Greenhouse Gas Data and International Climate Policy, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Benchaita, Greenhouse gas Emission from New Petrochemical Plants, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- DEDE, A Study on Energy Efficiency Index in petrochemical Industry, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ren, M. Patel, K. Blok, Energy, 31 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Worrell, D. Phylipsen, D. Einstein, N. Martin, Energy use and energy intensity of the U.S. chemical industry, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Suding, Chemical Plant GHG Emission, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Huang, Y.C. Lin, J.T. Yang, Energy Policy, 38 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- IEA, Energy Technology Perspectives, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Volume 3, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- API, Compendium of greenhouse gas emissions methodologies for the oil and natural gas industry, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- IEA, Energy and GHG Reductions in the Chemical Industry via Catalytic processes, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Neelis, M. Patel, K. Blok, W. Haije, P. Bach, Energy, 32 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.