MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Office of Natural Resources and Environmental Policy and Planning, climate, change of model scheme 2015–2050, (2015)
- Joint Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Second National Communication, (2010)
- Energy Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy, Energy Statistics of Thailand 2014, (2013)
- Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, The analysis of indicators of energy efficiency in the steel industry, (2015)
- S. Juntueng, S. Towprayoon, S. Chiarakorn, Resour Conserv Recy, 87, 46–56, (2014) [CrossRef]
- P. Kanchanapiya, N. Limphitakphong, C. Pharino, O. Chavalparit, Greenhouse Gas Measurement and Management, 4, 161–177, (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. Patumsawad, Carbon Intensity of Power Industry (Fossil fuel power plant), (2010)
- J. A. d. Gouw, D.D. Parrish, G.J. Frostl, M. Trainer, Reduced Emissions of CO2, NOx and SO2 from U.S. Power Plants Due to the Switch from Coal to Natural Gas with Combined CycleTechnology, (2014)
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, SEPA Conference 2014: Driving for Excellence, (2014)
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, National Grid, (2015)
- Y. A. Cengel, M. A. Boles, Thermodynamics: an engineering approach 7st ed. (Mcgraw-Hill, 2011)
- M. Nyberg, Thermal efficiency of gas-fired generation in California: 2014 updated, (2014)
- I. Dincer, M. A. Rosen, Exergy, environment and sustainable development (Elsevier Sci., 2013)
- KotasT. J., The Exergy Method of Thermal Plant Analysis (Paragon Publishing, 2012)
- I. H. Aljindi, Appl Therm Eng, 29, 324–328 (2009) [CrossRef]
- S. C. Kamate, P. B. Gangavati, Appl Therm Eng, 29, 1187–1194, (2009) [CrossRef]
- R. Saidur, J. U. Ahamed, H. H. Masjuki, Energ Policy, 38, 2188–2197, (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Ghazikhani, I. Khazaee, E. Abdekhodaie, Energy, 72, 599–607, (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. A. Al-Sulaiman, F. H. amdullahpur, I. Dincer, Appl Therm Eng, 31, 439–446, (2011) [CrossRef]
- A. G. Kaviri, M. N. M. Jaafar, T. M. Lazim, H. Barzegaravval, Energ Convers Manage,67, 27–33, (2013) [CrossRef]
- IPCC, IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories Volume 2: Energy, (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.