MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Office of Natural Resources and Environmental Policy and Planning, climate, change of model scheme 2015–2050, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Joint Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Second National Communication, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Policy and Planning Office, Ministry of Energy, Energy Statistics of Thailand 2014, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency, The analysis of indicators of energy efficiency in the steel industry, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Juntueng, S. Towprayoon, S. Chiarakorn, Resour Conserv Recy, 87, 46–56, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kanchanapiya, N. Limphitakphong, C. Pharino, O. Chavalparit, Greenhouse Gas Measurement and Management, 4, 161–177, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Patumsawad, Carbon Intensity of Power Industry (Fossil fuel power plant), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. d. Gouw, D.D. Parrish, G.J. Frostl, M. Trainer, Reduced Emissions of CO2, NOx and SO2 from U.S. Power Plants Due to the Switch from Coal to Natural Gas with Combined CycleTechnology, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, SEPA Conference 2014: Driving for Excellence, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, National Grid, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Cengel, M. A. Boles, Thermodynamics: an engineering approach 7st ed. (Mcgraw-Hill, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nyberg, Thermal efficiency of gas-fired generation in California: 2014 updated, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dincer, M. A. Rosen, Exergy, environment and sustainable development (Elsevier Sci., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- KotasT. J., The Exergy Method of Thermal Plant Analysis (Paragon Publishing, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. H. Aljindi, Appl Therm Eng, 29, 324–328 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Kamate, P. B. Gangavati, Appl Therm Eng, 29, 1187–1194, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Saidur, J. U. Ahamed, H. H. Masjuki, Energ Policy, 38, 2188–2197, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghazikhani, I. Khazaee, E. Abdekhodaie, Energy, 72, 599–607, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Al-Sulaiman, F. H. amdullahpur, I. Dincer, Appl Therm Eng, 31, 439–446, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Kaviri, M. N. M. Jaafar, T. M. Lazim, H. Barzegaravval, Energ Convers Manage,67, 27–33, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories Volume 2: Energy, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.