MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Design and Architecture|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- R. Runeson-Broberg and D. Norbäck, “Sick building syndrome (SBS) and sick house syndrome (SHS) in relation to psychosocial stress at work in the Swedish workforce,” Int. Arch. Occup. Environ. Health, vol. 86, no. 8, pp. 915–922, 2013. [CrossRef]
- W. A. J. W. Yahaya, S. N. J. Ahmad, and M. Z. M. Zain, “Application of Persuasive Multimedia to Raise Stress Awareness among the Secondary School Students,“IERI Procedia, vol. 3, pp. 105–113, 2012.
- M. a Abdel-Hamid, S. A Hakim, E. E. Elokda, and N. S. Mostafa, “Prevalence and risk factors of sick building syndrome among office workers.,” J. Egypt. Public Health Assoc., vol. 88, no. 2, pp. 109–14, 2013. [CrossRef]
- P. K. Wilke, W. H. Gmelch, and N. P. Lovrich, “Stress and productivity: Evidence of the inverted U function,” Public Product. Rev., vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 342–356, 1985. [CrossRef]
- S. N. Kamaruzzaman, C. O. Egbu, E. M. A. Zawawi, S. B. A. Karim, and C. J. Woon, “Occupants satisfaction toward building environmental quality: structural equation modeling approach,” Environ. Monit. Assess., vol. 187, no. 5, 2015. [CrossRef]
- K. Fairbrother and J. Warn, “Workplace dimensions, stress and job satisfaction,” J. Manag. Psychol., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 8–21, 2003. [CrossRef]
- M. Rashid and C. Zimring, “A Review of the Empirical Literature on the Relationships Between Indoor Environment and Stress in Health Care and Office Settings,” Environment and Behavior, vol. 40, no. 2. pp. 151–190, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Kazutaka Kogi, “Current Problems-Emerging Issues in Occupational and Environmental Health,” Environ. Manag. Heal., vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 167–169, 1997. [CrossRef]
- J. A. Hole and M. Pande, “Worker productivity, occupational health, safety and environmental issues in thermal power plant,” in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 2009. IEEM 2009. IEEE International Conference on, 2009, pp. 1082–1086. [CrossRef]
- J. Sundell, “On the history of indoor air quality and health.,” Indoor Air, vol. 14 Suppl 7, no. Suppl 7, pp. 51–58, 2004. [CrossRef]
- P. Wargocki, “Productivity and Health Effects of High Indoor Air Quality,” in Encyclopedia of Environmental Health, 2011, pp. 688–693. [CrossRef]
- B. F. Yu, Z. B. Hu, M. Liu, H. L. Yang, Q. X. Kong, and Y. H. Liu, “Review of research on air-conditioning systems and indoor air quality control for human health,” Int. J. Refrig., vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 3–20, 2009. [CrossRef]
- J. A. Bernstein, N. Alexis, H. Bacchus, I. L. Bernstein, P. Fritz, E. Horner, N. Li, S. Mason, A. Nel, J. Oullette, K. Reijula, T. Reponen, J. Seltzer, A. Smith, and S. M. Tarlo, “The health effects of non-industrial indoor air pollution.,” J. Allergy Clin. Immunol., vol. 121, no. 3, pp. 585–91, 2008. [CrossRef]
- J. C. Vischer, “The Concept of Workplace and its values to Managers,” Calif. Manage. Rev., vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 1–18, 2006.
- K. Engvall, C. Norrby, J. Bandel, M. Hult, and D. Norback, “Development of a Multiple Regression Model to Identify Multi-Family Residential Buildings with a High Prevalence of Sick Building Syndrome (SBS),” Indoor Air, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 101–110, 2000. [CrossRef]
- E. Tarcan, E. Sait Varol, and M. Ates, “A qualitative study of facilities and their environmental performance,” Manag. Environ. Qual. An Int. J., vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 154–173, 2004. [CrossRef]
- M. E. Zamani, J. Jalaludin, and N. Shaharom, “Indoor air quality and prevalence of sick building syndrome among office workers in two different offices in selangor,” Am. J. Appl. Sci., vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 1140–1147, 2013. [CrossRef]
- R. Bholah, I. Fagoonee, and A. H. Subratty, “Sick building syndrome in Mauritius: Are symptoms associated with the office environment?,” Indoor Built Environ., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 44–51, 2000. [CrossRef]
- A. Norhidayah, L. Chia-Kuang, M. K. Azhar, and S. Nurulwahida, “Indoor Air Quality and Sick Building Syndrome in Three Selected Buildings,” Procedia Eng., vol. 53, no. 2010, pp. 93–98, 2013. [CrossRef]
- R. S. Lazarus and J. B. Cohen, “Environmental Stress,” in Human Behavior and the Environment: Current Theory and Research, I. Altman and J. F. Wohlwill, Eds. New York: Spectrum, 1977, pp. 89–127. [CrossRef]
- G. W. Evans, Environmental Stress. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1984.
- S. Cohen, Gary W. Evans, D. Stokols, and D. S. Krantz, Behavior, Health, and Environmental Stress. New York: Springer, 1986. [CrossRef]
- A. R. A. Badayai, “A Theoretical Framework and Analytical Discussion on Uncongenial Physical Workplace Environment and Job Performance among Workers in Industrial Sectors,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 42, no. July 2010, pp. 486–495, 2012. [CrossRef]
- J. Woo and T. T. Postolache, “The impact of work environment on mood disorders and suicide: Evidence and implications,” Int. J. Disabil. Hum. Dev., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 185–200, 2008.
- Z. M. Makhbul, “Workplace Environment Towards Emotional Health,” Int. J. Acad. Res. Bus. Soc. Sci., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 183–195, 2013.
- J. O. Crawford and S. M. Bolas, “Sick building syndrome, work factors and occupational stress,” Scand. J. Work. Environ. Heal., vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 243–250, 1996. [CrossRef]
- P. L. Ooi and K. T. Goh, “Sick building syndrome: An emerging stress-related disorder?, ” Int. J. Epidemiol., vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 1243–1249, 1997. [CrossRef]
- A. Hedge and W. A. Erickson, “A Study of Indoor Environment and Sick Building Syndrome Complaints in Air-Conditioned Offices: Bencahmarks for Facility Performance,” Int. J. Facil. Manag., vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 185–192, 1997.
- J. F. H. Jr, W. C. Black, B. J. Babin, and R. E. Anderson, Multivariate Data Analysis, 7th ed. 2006.
- C. M. Ringle, S. Wende, and A. Will, “SmartPLS 2.0.M3.,” Hamburg: SmartPLS, http://www.smartpls.de., 2005.
- J. F. Hair, M. Sarstedt, T. M. Pieper, and C. M. Ringle, “The Use of Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling in Strategic Management Research: A Review of Past Practices and Recommendations for Future Applications,” Long Range Plann., vol. 45, no. 5–6, pp. 320–340, 2012. [CrossRef]
- J. Henseler, C. M. Ringle, and M. Sarstedt, “A new criterion for assessing discriminant validity in variance-based structural equation modeling,” J. Acad. Mark. Sci., 2014.
- S. Cohen, T. Kamarck, and R. Mermelstein, “A Global Measure of Perceived Stress,” vol. 4.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.