MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Aldo salvi, La ChauX de FOndS, Optical Device and Inspection, Patent No.: US 7,283,235 B2 (2007)
- EureSys Corporation, Datasheet of EureSys Grablink Full frame grabber (2013)
- Jos. Schneider Optische Werke GmbH, Datasheet of Schneider MRV 4.5/85 Lens (2007)
- Intel Corporation, Reference Manual of Open Source Computer Vision (openCV) Library, version 1.0 (2001)
- GonzalezR.C., and WoodsR.E., Digital Image Processing, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey (2002)
- B. Srinivasa Reddy and B. N. Chatterji, An FFT-Based Technique for Translation, Rotation, and Scale-Invariant Image Registration, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 5, No. 8, 1266–1271 (1996) [CrossRef]
- Chi-ho Chan and Grantham K. H. Pang, Fabric defect detection by Fourier analysis, Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions, Vol. 36, 1267–1276 (2000)
- Z. Zivkovic, F. van der Heijden, Efficient Adaptive Density Estimation per Image Pixel for the Task of Background Subtraction, Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 27, no. 7, pages 773–780 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Z. Zivkovic, F. van der Heijden, Recursive unsupervised learning of finite mixture models, IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol.26, no.5, pages 651–656 (2004) [CrossRef]
- HeathM., SarkarS., SanockiT. and BowyerK., Comparison of Edge Detectors: A Methodology and Initial Study, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol. 69, No. 1, 38–54 (1998) [CrossRef]
- Ming-Fu Chen, Chih-Chung Chou, Chun-Chien Lien, Rui-Cian Weng, Development of an AOI system for chips with a hole on backside based on a frame imager, 7th International Symposium on Precision Mechanical Measurements (ISPMM), Xiamen, China, August 7–12 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.