MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Theory and System|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- E. Ardelean, et al., Simulation of continuous cast steel product solidification, Revista de Metalurgia 43 (3), pp.181–187, (2007) [CrossRef]
- V. A. Efimov, Casting and Crystallizing of Steel, Ed. Technical, Bucuresti, (1986).
- B. G. Thomas, J. T. Parkman, Simulation of thermal mechanical behavior during initial solidification, Internat. Conf. On Thermomechanical Processing of Steel and Other Materials, Wollongong, Australia, TMS, (1997)
- B. G. Thomas, Modeling of the continuous casting of steel-past, present and future, 59th Electric Furnance Conference, Phoenix, AZ, (2001)
- G. O. Tirian, C. Pinca, C. Abrudean, C. Chioncel, Analytical identification, simulation and analysis of steel solidification process in crystallizer, Annals of University “Eftimie Murgu” Resita, XVIII, Nr. 1, (2010)
- M. Janik, H. Dyja, Modeling of three-dimensional temperature field inside the mould during continuous casting of steel, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Volumes 157-158, pp. 177–182, (2004) [CrossRef]
- J. Stetina, L. Klimes, T. Mauder, New challenges in modelling and secondary cooling control of continuous steel casting, MATEC&2nd ESTEAD2015, Dusseldorf, Germany, pp. 1–8, (2015)
- B. Kiflie, D. Alemu, Thermal analysis of continuous casting process, ESME 5th Annual Conference on Manufacturing &Process Industry, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia, (2000)
- C. Furtműller, L. D. Re, Control issues in the continuous casting of steel, Proceedings 17 th World Congress Int. Feder. Autom. Cont., Seoul, Korea, pp. 700–7005, (2008)
- L. Mugwagwa, et al. Design of a fuzzy controller for the continuous casting process, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 5, 1, (2013)
- T. Mauder, J. Stetina, M. Masarik, On-line fuzzy regulatorfor continuous casting process, Metal 2013, Brno, Czech Republic, EU, (2013)
- A. K. Bhattacharya, et al., Fuzzy diagnostics system for breackout prevention in continuous casting of steel, Intelligent Control and Automation, WCICA 2004, pp. 3141–3145, 4, (2004)
- G. O. Tirian, I. Filip, G. Prostean, Adaptive control system for continuous steel casting based on neural networks and fuzzy logic, Neurocomputing, pp. 236–245, 125, (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. O Tirian, et al., Fuzzy system for implementing the cracks control during the continuous casting, Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium, 20, 1, pp. 1661–1662, Austria, (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.