MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Theory and System|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- H. Liu, X. Wang, T. Nakata, and K. Yoshida, Aerodynamics and flight stability of a prototype flapping micro air vehicle, Complex Medical Engineering (CME), 2012 ICME International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 657–662, (2012)
- T. Zhang, C. Zhou, and S. Su, Design and development of bio-inspired flapping wing aerial vehicles, Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Systems (ARIS), 2015 International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 1–6, (2015)
- L. Hines, D. Colmenares, and M. Sitti, Platform design and tethered flight of a motor-driven flapping-wing system, in Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2015 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 5838–5845, (2015)
- T. Fujikawa, Y. Sato, Y. Makata, T. Yamashita, and K. Kikuchi, Motion analysis of butterfly-style flapping robot for different wing and body design, Robotics and Biomimetics, 2008. ROBIO 2008. IEEE Inter-national Conference on. IEEE, pp. 216–221, (2009).
- J. Roll, B. Cheng, X. Deng, et al., Design, fabrication, and experiments of an electromagnetic actuator for flapping wing micro air vehicles, Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2013 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 809–815, (2013)
- L. L. Hines, V. Arabagi, and M. Sitti, Control performance simulation in the design of a flapping wing micro-aerial vehicle, Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2010 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 1090–1095, (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.