MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Theory and System|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Zhang Yunjuan. Research on the Characteristic and Auto-control System of a Novel Solar Absorption Air-conditioning with an Energy Storage Unit[D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science & Technology.2005.4
- M. Eck, E. Zarza, M. Eickhoff, et al. Applied research concerning the direct steam generation in parabolic troughs [J]. Solar Energy, 2003, 74: 341–351. [CrossRef]
- Xiande Fang, Baoyi Chen, Zhuyi Zheng. A study of the influence of solar radiation on the thermal performance of evaporators of heat pump system. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2003, 23, pp. 1551–1557. [CrossRef]
- Inci Turk Togrul, Dursun Pehl Bvan, Cevdet Akosman. Development and testing of a solar air-heater with conical concentrator. Renewable Energy.2004, 29. pp.263–275. [CrossRef]
- A. Yattara, Y. Zhu, M. Mosa Ali. Comparison between solar single-effect and single-effect double-lift absorption machines. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2003, Vol. 23, pp. 1981–1992. [CrossRef]
- Afif. Akel. D. Hasan Yogi. Goswami, Sanjay Vijayaraghavan. First and second law analysis of a new power and refrigeration thermodynamic cycle using a solar heat source. Solar Energy. 2002, 73(5), pp. 385–393. [CrossRef]
- A. Syed, M. Izquierdo, P. Rodriguez, et al. A novel experimental investigation of a solar cooling system in Madrid [J]. International Journal of Refrigeration, 2005, 28:859–871. [CrossRef]
- W.S. Duff, R. Winston, J.J. Gallagher, t,al. erformance of the Sacramento demonstration ICPC collector and double effect chiller [J]. Solar Energy, 2004, 76:175–180. [CrossRef]
- T. Lin, X.M. Sui. Design of air conditioning system for an apartment hotel in Shanghai. Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning, 38(6), (2008), pp. 98–102.
- Doosam Song, Taeyeon Kim, Suwon Song, Suckho Hwang, Seung-Bok Leigh. Performance evaluation of a radiant floor cooling system integrated with dehumidified ventilation. Applied Thermal Engineering, 28, August 2008, pp. 1299–1311. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.