MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- L. J. XieSi-yu, J. G. Yu, PIV Analysis of Inner Flow Field in 90° Bending Duct of Circular-Section with Fore-End Valve, Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 45(9), 1395–1399, (2011)
- J. Ding, P. F. Weng, Numerical simulation of theoretical models & flow characteristics in 90° bending duct, Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, 21(3), 314–321, (2004)
- Y. Kliafas, T. M. Holt, LDV measurements of a turbulent air-solid two-phase flow in a 90 degree bend, Expriments in Fluids, 5(2), 73–85, (1987) [CrossRef]
- K. P. Taylor, J. H. Whitelaw, M. Yiannes, Curved ducts with strong secondary motion: velocity measurements of developing laminar and turbulent flow, Journal of Fluids Engineering, 104 350–359, (1982) [CrossRef]
- Y. J. Zhao, Y. Y. He, Hydraulic characteristics of Z-type pipe combination with two similar rectangular bends, Hydraulic Engineering, 37(7), 778–783, (2006)
- H. H. Zhan, H. Zhu, J. D. Chen, Numerical Simulation of secondary flow (dean vortices) in 90° curved tube, Boiler Technology, 41(4), 1–5, (2010)
- F. Shi, Z. Xu, C. F. Ma, Turbulent Flow in Curved Duct with Large Curvature Numerical Computation and Measurement, Acta Aerodynamica Sinica, 8(4), 423–429, (1990)
- J. Ding, P. F. Weng, Numerical Study on Three Dimensional Turbulent Separated Flow in Right-angled Curved Duct by Three Turbulent Models, Chinese Journal of Computation Physics, 20(5), 386–390, (2003)
- ANSYS Inc. FLUENT User’s Guide, Lebanon: Fluent Inc, (2003)
- L. L. Wang, J. Lu, H. Zhu, Three-dimensional large eddy simulation of water wave using the dynamic coherent structures eddy model, Huazhong University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition), 39(1), 106–109, (2011)
- R. L. Bass., E. B. Bowles, R. W. Trudell, et al. Modeling criteria for scaled LNG sloshing experiments, Transactions of the ASME, 107, 272–280, (1985) [CrossRef]
- O. M. Faltinsen, A numberical nonlinear method of sloshing in tanks with two-dimensional flow, Journal of Ship Research, 22(3), 193–202, (1978)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.