MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Automation and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- RHB Excell, S, Kornsakoo A low cost solar rice dryer, Journal of Approp Technol, 5(1) 23–24, (1987)
- Takiyah Suharwadji, Kamar Pengering Model EXELL, Technical Report, Lembaga Fisika Nasional, Bandung, Indonesia, (1983)
- KS Ong, CF Than, A forced convection solar paddy dryer, Bulletin, July, Institution of Engineers Malaysia, (1982)
- F Harahap, A Suwono, J Abdurrachim Sapardi, A Prayudi Description and preliminary test results of a two ton solar paddy dryer. In Proceedings of regional Asia and Pacific workshop on the applications of solar energy in agricultural and post-harvest activities, Bandung, Indonesia, (1981)
- KP Thanvi, PC Pandey Development of low cost solar Agricultural dryer for regions of India energy in agricultural dryer for arid regions of India, Journal of Energy Agri. 6, 35–40, (1987) [CrossRef]
- Krissadang Sookramoon, Performance Evaluation of a Solar Tunnel Dryer for Paddy Drying at Prathum Tani, Thailand, Journal of App Mec and Mats, 799-800, 1455–1458, (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.