MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- B. Przedwojski, R. Blazejewski, and K.W. Pilarczyk, River Training Techniques, A.A. Balkema: Rotterdam, Brookfield, Vt., (1995)
- A.N. Papanicolaou, M. Elhakeem, G. Krallis, S. Prakash, and J. Edinger, J. Hydraul. Eng., 134, 1 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Spasojevic, and F.M. Holly, Proc. 4th Inter. Conf. Hydroinformatics, The University of Iowa, Iowa, (2000)
- D. Froelich, User’s Manual for FESWMS Flo2DH: Two-Dimensional Depth-Averaged Flow and Sediment Transport Model, Release 3, (2002)
- A.Z. Khan, and B. Barkdoll, Int. J. Comput. Eng. Sci., 2, 3 (2001)
- A.N. Papanicolaou, M. Elhakeem, D. Dermisis, and N. Young, River Research and Applications, (2010)
- G.B. Pasternack, A.T. Gilbert, J.M. Wheaton, and E.M. Buckland, J. Hydrol., 328, 1–2 (2006) [CrossRef]
- H. Azinfar, and J.A. Kells, J. Hydraul. Eng., 134, 8 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J.D. Cruetin, M. Muste, A.A. Bradley, S.C. Kim, A. and Kruger, J. Hydrol., 277, (2003)
- T.D. Osting, CRWR Online Report 04-01, Center for Research in Water Resources, University of Texas, Austin, TX, (2004)
- H.M. Chaudhry, Open Channel Flow, Springer, New York, (2008) [CrossRef]
- D.M. Hicks, P.D. Mason, Roughness Characteristics of New Zealand Rivers, New Zealand DSIR Marine and Freshwater Resources Survey, Wellington, NZ, (1991)
- A.N. Papanicolaou, R. Hilldale, J. Eng. Mech., 128, 9 948–960 (2002) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.