MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Department of Irrigation and Drainage Malaysia (DID). Urban Stormwater Management Manual for Malaysia, (2012)
- A. Shahkolahi, A. Tadman and CraseJ.An Economical Solution for Flood Protection and Channel Erosion Control. in Institute of Public Works Engineering Australiasia (IPWEA) Queensland Conference, (2014)
- C. Fischenich Stability thresholds for stream restoration materials, DTIC Document, (2001)
- A. Evette, S. Labonne, F. Rey, F. Liebault, O. Jancke, J. Girel History of bioengineering techniques for erosion control in rivers in Western Europe. Environmental Management, 43, 6 972–984 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Donat Bioengineering techniques for streambank restoration. A Review of Central European Practices. Vancouver, BC, Canada: Watershed Restoration Program. Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks, and Ministry of Forests, (1995)
- M.-H. Li and K.E. Eddleman. Biotechnical engineering as an alternative to traditional engineering methods: A biotechnical streambank stabilization design approach. Landscape and Urban Planning, 60, 4 225–242 (2002) [CrossRef]
- A.L. Riley Restoring streams in cities: A guide for planners, policymakers, and citizens, Island Press, (1998)
- R.T. Kilgore and G.K. Cotton, Design of roadside channels with flexible linings hydraulic engineering Circular Number 15, (2005)
- G. Witheridge Erosion and Sediment Control – A Field Guide for Construction Site Managers: Catchments and Creeks, P. Ltd, Editor, (2010)
- C. Fishenich and H. Allen. Stream Management, Water Operations Technical Support Program. US Army Corps of Engineers, Environmental Laboratory. Waterways Experiment Station. Vicksburg, MS, (2000)
- C. Sprague Green Engineering: Design Principles and Applications using Rolled Erosion Control products. Part Two. Civil Engineering News, 11, 2 (1999)
- K. Saldi-Caromile, K. Bates, P. Skidmore, J. Barenti, and D Pineo, Stream habitat restoration guidelines: Final draft. Washington Depts. of Fish and Wildlife and Ecology and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Editor Olympia, WA, (2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.