MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Production and Management|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- J. A. Buzacott, “Automatic Transfer Lines with Buffer Stocks,” International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 5, No.3, pp. 183–200. (1967). [CrossRef]
- S. Prombanpong, J. Kaewyu, N. Thanadulthaveedech, and M. Matwangsang. “A Buffer Design for Mitigation Downtime Effect in an Automated Transfer Line”, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, vol.4, pp. 155–158. (2013).
- F. S. Hillier and K. C So, “The effect of machine breakdown and internal storage on the performance of production line systems”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 29, pp. 2043–2055, (1991). [CrossRef]
- J. Wijngaard, “The effect of inter-stage buffer storage on the output of two unreliable production units in series, with different production rates,” AIIE Transaction, Vol. 11, no.1, (1979). [CrossRef]
- E. Enginarlar, J. L Semyon, M. Meerkov, and R. Q. Zhang, “Buffer capacity for accommodating machine downtime in serial production lines”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 40, no. 3, pp 601–624, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Y. Dallery, R. David and X. Xie, “An efficient algorithm for analysis of transfer lines with unreliable machines and finite buffers,” IIE, Transactions, Vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 280–283, (1988). [CrossRef]
- P. Kubat and U Sumita, Buffers and backup machines in automatic transfer lines, International Journal of production Research, vol.23, pp. 1259–1270,(1985) [CrossRef]
- M. P. Groover, Automation, Production Systems and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2nd ed. Prentice Hall International Inc. NJ, ch.18, pp. 565–595, (1987).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.