MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Poulos, H.G., Reese, L.C. The action of soft clay along friction piles, Trans. ASCE, 1957:Vol. 122.
- Coetzee, M. J., R. D. Hart, P. M. Varona and P. A. Cundall. Flac Basics. Minneapolis: Itasca Consulting Group, Inc.1995.
- FLAC3D (Fast Lagrange Analysis of Continua 3D), Version 2.0, Users Manuals, USA: Itasca Consulting Group, Inc., 1997
- Ministry of Construction, P.R. China, JGJ 106-2003. Building foundation pile test specification [S], 2003.
- Ministry of Construction, P.R.China, 03SG409. Prestressed concrete pipe piles[S], 2003.
- Deng Yousheng, Sun Baojun and Wu Zhongqiang. Research on the use of prestressed concrete tubular pile and prospects thereof. Architecture Technology [J], 2003; 34(4):263–266.
- Zhu Xiangrong, Fang Pengfei and Huang Hongmian. Research on super-long pile in soft clay. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering [J], 2003; 25(1):76–79.
- Su Zhenming, Chen Yongjun, Load transfer characters research of PHC tubular piles. [A]. Tsinghua University Press, 2003
- Zhijun Xu, Yadong Yi and Zhiyu Li, Experiments and application of prestressed tubular piles bearing capacity characters. Ground Improvement[J], 2006
- Kou Xiaodong, Zhou Weiheng and Yang Ruoqiong, Stability analysis on the high slopes of the Three Gorges shiplock using FLAC-3D[J], Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering,2001;01:6–10.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.