MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- B. S. Divsholi: ‘Durability Properties and Microstructure of Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag Cement Concrete’, International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, 2014, 8, 157–164. [CrossRef]
- S. Teng, T. Y. D. Lim, B. S. Divsholi: ‘Durability and mechanical properties of high strength concrete incorporating ultra fine Ground Granulated Blast-furnace Slag’, Construction and Building Materials, 2013,40, 875–881. [CrossRef]
- J I Escalante-Garcia, Sharp J H: ‘Effect of temperature on the hydration of the main clinker phases in Portland cements’, Part II. Blended cements, Cem Concr Res, 1998, 28, 1259–1274. [CrossRef]
- Q. Wang, P. Y. Yan: ‘Morphological characteristics of hardened paste of complex binder containing high volume of slag’, Journal of Chinese Electron Microscopy Society,2008,27,306–310.
- B.M. Sani, Mohd Syahrul Hisyam Ahmad Rasidi Osman bt Muftah, Fadhluhartini: ‘Comparison study of Bottom Ash Aggregate and Washed Bottom Ash Aggregate in concrete’: Physical aspect, 2011 IEEE Symposium on Business, Engineering and Industrial Applications(ISBEIA 2011), 2011
- I. Yüksel, O. Ozkan and T. Bilir: Use of granulated blast furnace slag in concrete as fine aggregate. ACI Materials Journal, 2006, 03, 203–208.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.