MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Zhao Feng .Brief talk on the utilization of fly ash [J].Shanxi Architecture, 2010, 36(3):184–185.
- Zheng Bin Guo, Liu Jun Tan, CuiJie Hu et al. Application of fly ash to waste water treatment in China[J].Water Resources Protection, 2007, 23(3):36–39.
- V K Gupta, Imran Ali. Removal of lead and chromium from wastewater using baggasse fly ash-a sugar industry waste[J]. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2004, 271(1):321–328. [CrossRef]
- Xiang Hui Qiang, Mo Zan Jiang. Application of fly ash in the treatment of printing and dyeing wastewater[J].Dyestuffs and Coloration
- Zhu Hong Tao.Study on the adsorption of reactive brilliant blue modified fly ash[J].Techniques and equipment for environmental pollution control, 2005,6(3):53–56.
- Y C Sharma, S N Singh Uma et al．Fly ash for the removal of Mn(II)from aqueous solutions and wastewaters[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2007, 13(2):319–323. [CrossRef]
- Yang ZiLi, Liu Hong Guang, Gu Xi Hui. Modification of fly ash and its application to the treatment of oil-bearing wastewater[J].Industrial Water Treatment,2011,31(12):57–59.
- Zhong Yu Feng, Xie Si Cai. An experimental study on treatment of phenol-containing wastewater with the modified fly ash[J].Journal Of Shanxi University Of Science And Technology, 2010,28(6):62–64.
- Zhu Hong Tao. Study on the adsorption of reactive brilliant blue by modified fly ash[J].Techniques and equipment for environmental pollution control, 2005,6(3):53–55.
- Chen Wan Mei, Li Bao Xia, Chen Yi Bin. Removing ammonia-nitrogen from waste water by modified fly ash[J]. Journal of Fuzhou University (Natural Science Edition), 2012, 40(1):138–142.
- Zhang Xin,Wang Xin Dong. A study on removal of phosphorus from waste water by modified fly ash[J]. Shandon Chemical Industry, 2006 (35): 7–10.
- ReyadShawabkeh Adnan AI-Harahsheh, Malik Hami et al． Conversion of oil shale ash into zeolite for cadmium and lead removal from wastewater[J]. Fuel, 2004, (83):981–985. [CrossRef]
- Vimal Chandra Srevastava, Indra Den Mail,Indra Mani Mishra. Adsorption thermodynamics and isosteric heat of adsorption of xic metal ions onto bagasse fly ash(BFA)and rice busk ash(RHA)[J] . Chemical Engineering Journal, 2007, 13(2):267–278. [CrossRef]
- Vinod K Gupta, C K Jain, Imran Ali et al． Removal of cadmium and nickel from wastewater using bagasse fly ash-a sugar industry waste[J]．Water Research, 2003, (37):4038–4044. [CrossRef]
- Y C Sharma, S N Singh Uma et al．Fly ash for the removal of Mn(II)from aqueous solutions and wastewaters[J]．Chemical Engineering Journal, 2007, 13(2):319–323. [CrossRef]
- Serpil Cetin, Erol Pehlivan. The use of fly ash as a low cost, environmentally friendly alternative to activated carbon for the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions[J]. Colloids and Surface A: Physicochemical Engineering Aspects, 2007, 29(8):83–87. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.