MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Bing Tang, Jian Li, Yanlei Wang ete. Bing Tang, Jian Li, Yanlei Wang ete. Exploration Of Dentrifying Adsorbent Made from Fly Ash [J]. Environmental Engineering,2006,24(3):45–47. [Google Scholar]
- Cunxian Yan, Hong zhou. Study on removal of phosphorus from wastewater by fly ash [J]. Shanghai Environmental Science,2000,19(1):33–36. [Google Scholar]
- Jinmei Wang, Qinsheng Wang ete. A Study of Modification of Fly and Its Adsorption Performance [J]. Industrial Water & Wastewater,2005,36(1):44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Lee W K W,Van Deventer J S J. Structural reorganization of class F fly ash in alkaline silicate solutions [J].Colloids and Surfaces A：Physicochemical Engineering Aspects,2002（211）：49–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Phair J W,Van Deventer J S J. Effect of silicate activator pH on the leaching and material characteristics of waste-based inorganic polymers [J]. Minerals Engineering, 2001(14)：289–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fraay A L A, Beijin J M,Haan Y M. The reaction of fly ash in concrete, a critical examination [J].Cement Concrete Research, 1989(15)：235–246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Linfeng Yang, Jianpin Zai, Bo Zheng ete. Experimental Study on the Removal of Phosphate from Wastewater with Acid-modified Fly Ash [J]. Fly Ash Comprehensive Utilization, 2006,(3):18–20. [Google Scholar]
- Wenfang Meng, Sumin Ma ete. Grade FA and modified character FA treating printing & dyeing wastewater [J]. Journal of Hebei Institute of Architectural Science and Technology,2005,22(4):4–7. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaocai Yu, SiDe Wang, Hui Xu ete. Environmental Treatment of Anionic Surfactants LAS Wastewater by Modified Fly Ash [J]. Journal of Northeastern University(Natural Science), 2005,24(4):299 [Google Scholar]
- Ronghua Peng, Lijuan Chen, Xiaoxiang Li. Adsorption of Wastewater Containing Heavy Metal Ions by Modified Fly Ash [J]. Materials Protection, 2005,38(1):48–52. [Google Scholar]
- Hongtao Zhu. Study on the adsorption of reactive brilliant blue by modified fly ash [J]. Techniques and Equipment for Environmental Pollution Control,2005,6(3):53–57. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shaobin, Boyjoo Y, Choueib A, et al. Removal of dyes from aqueous solution using fly ash and red mud[J]. Water Research, 2005,39:129–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fanor Mondragon, Fabio Rincon, Ligia Sierra. New Perspectives for Coal Ash Utilization: Syntheisis of Zeolitc Materials, Fuel, 1990, 69: 263–266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arieh Singer and Vadim Betkgaut. Cation Exchange Properties of Hydrothermally Treated Coal Fly Ash, Environmental Science Technology, 1995, 29,1753–1759. [Google Scholar]
- Hongtao Zhu. Study on the adsorption of reactive brilliant blue by modified fly ash [J]. Techniques and Equipment for Environmental Pollution Control 2005,6(3):53–55. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Zhang Xindong Wang ete. A study on Removal of Phosphorus from Waste Water by Modified Fly Ash [J]. Shandong Chemical Industry, 2006(35):7–10. [Google Scholar]
- Qiaokai Hu, Zhongshan Yu ete. Treatment of Parathionmethyl Adsorption by modified Fly Ash [J]. Fly Ash Comprehensive Utilization, 2005(6):28–29. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaocai Yu, Ende Wang ete. Study on the removal of non-ion surfactants from wastewater by modified fly ash [J]. Industrial Water Treatment, 2004,24(6):4244. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Zhou, Dongyun Du. Study on Modified Fly Ash for Oil-Containing Wastewater Treatment [J]. Chemistry & Bioengineering, 2005(3):43–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.