MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Fang Don-bing, Miyamotoe Y, Iwasaki S, Deto H, et al. Dynamic characteristics of a chinese architectural heritage. In :Presented at the International Symposium on Stuctural Preservation of the Architectural Heritage, Rome, Italy, 1993.
- Song Fu, Feng Xiang, Cun Hai.Experimental investigation on Que Ti for improving mechanical properties of wooden beam [J].Engineering Mechanics(supplement),2003,399–402
- Fang D P, Iwasaki S, Yu M H,et al. Ancient Chinese timber architecture-Ⅰ: Experimental study［ J］. Journal of Structural Engineering, 2001, 127(11):1348–1357. [CrossRef]
- Fang D P, Iwasaki S, YU M H,et al. Ancient Chinese timber architecture-Ⅱ: Dynamic characteristics ［J］ . Journal of Structural Engineering, 2001, 127 (11):1358–1364. [CrossRef]
- Lee Y W, Hong S G, Bae B S,et al. Experiments and analysis of the traditional wood structural frame［C］ 14th World Conference of Earthquake Engineering, Beijing: 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.