MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H. Mughrabi, H.-J. Christ, Cyclic deformation and fatigue of selected ferritic and austenitic steels: Specific aspects, ISIJ International. 37 (1997) 1154–1169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ochi, T. Sakai, Fundamentals and recent topics on fatigue III: Fatigue of metallic materials in the very high cycle regime, Zairyo/Journal of the Society of Materials Science. 52 (2003) 433–439. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lu, W. Zhang, Review of research on very high cycle fatigue of metal materials, Jixie Qiangdu/Journal of Mechanical Strength. 27 (2005) 388–394. [Google Scholar]
- X.Z. Chen, Y.M. Huang, Z. Shen, J. Chen, Y.C. Lei, J.Z. Zhou, Effect of thermal cycle on microstructure and mechanical properties of CLAM steel weld CGHAZ. Science and Technology of Welding and Joining. 18 (2013) 272–278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Y. Huang, Y. Lei, Microstructure and properties of 700 MPa grade HSLA steel during high temperature deformation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 631 (2015) 225–231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Calabro, Reliability Principles and Practices, McGraw Hill Book Company, Inc. New York, 1962. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Konovalov, A.A. Atroshkina, F. Yu. V.E. Ivanov Gromov, Evolution of dislocation substructures in fatigue loaded and failed stainless steel with the intermediate electropulsing treatment. Materials Science and Engineering A. 527 (2010) 3040–3043. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, G. Song, G. Tang, Effect of electropulsing on surface mechanical properties and microstructure of AISI 304 stainless steel during ultrasonic surface rolling process. Materials Science and Engineering A. 662 (2016) 456–467. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, G. Song, G. Tang, Enhanced surface properties of austenitic stainless steel by electropulsing-assisted ultrasonic surface rolling process. Surface and Coatings Technology, 282 (2015) 149–154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sosnin, A.V. Gromova, F. Yu. S.V. Ivanov V.E. Konovalov E.V. Gromov Kozlov, Control of austenite steel fatigue strength, International Journal of Fatigue. 27 (2005) 1186–1191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tang, A. Hosoi, Y. Morita, Y. Ju, Restoration of fatigue damage in stainless steel by high-density electric current. International Journal of Fatigue. 56 (2013) 69–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. S.V. Ivanov S.V. Vorobiev Konovalov, Fatigue of steels modified by high intensity electron beams, Cambridge International Science Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Grishunin, V.E. Gromov, F. Yu. A.D. Ivanov S.V. Teresov Konovalov, Evolution of the phase composition and defect substructure of rail steel subjected to high-intensity electron-beam treatment, J. of Surf. Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. 7 (2013) 990–995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.