MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S. Silverstein, PolyHIPEs: Recent advances in emulsion-templated porous polymers, Prog. Polym. Sci., 2014, 39, 199–234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Cameron, High internal phase emulsion templating as a route to well-defined porous polymers, Polymer, 2005, 46, 1439–1449. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kircher, P. Theato, N. R. Cameron, Reactive thiol-ene emulsion-templated porous polymers incorporating pentafluorophenyl acrylate, Polymer, 2013, 54, 1755–1761. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Deleuze, R. Faivrea, V. Herroguez, Preparation and functionalisation of emulsion-derived microcellular polymeric foams (polyHIPEs) by ring-opening metathesis polymerisation (ROMP), Chem. Commun., 2002, 2822–2823. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Kolb, M. G. Finn, K. B. Sharpless, Click chemistry: diverse chemical function from a few good reactions, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2001, 40, 2004–2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mallek, C. Jegat, N. Mignard, M. Abid, S. Abid, M. Taha, Reversibly crosslinked self-healing PCL-based networks, J. Appl. Polym. Sci, 2013, 129, 954–964. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kossmehl, H. I. Nagel, A. Pahl, Cross-linking reactions on polyamides by bis- and tris(ma1eimide)s, Die Angewandte Makromolekulare Chemie, 1995, 227, 139–157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.