MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- R. Auras, B. Harte and S. Selke, An overview of polylactides as packaging materials, Macromol. Biosci., 4 (2004) 835–864. [CrossRef]
- M. Sanchez-Garcia and J. M. Lagaron, On the use of plant cellulose nanowhiskers to enhance the barrier properties of polylactic acid, Cellulose, 17 (2010) 987–1004. [CrossRef]
- Y. Qin, D. Liu, Y. Wu, M. Yuan, L. Li and J. Yang, Effect of PLA/PCL/cinnamaldehyde antimicrobial packaging on physicochemical and microbial quality of button mushroom (Agaricus bisporus), Postharvest Biol. Technol., 99 (2015) 73–79. [CrossRef]
- R. Shemesh, M. Krepker, D. Goldman, Y. Danin-Poleg, Y. Kashi, N. Nitzan, A. Vaxman and E. Segal, Antibacterial and antifungal LDPE films for active packaging, Polym. Adv. Technol., 26 (2015) 110–116. [CrossRef]
- M. Ramos, A. Jiménez, M. Peltzer and M. C. Garrigós, Characterization and antimicrobial activity studies of polypropylene films with carvacrol and thymol for active packaging, J. Food Eng., 109 (2012) 513–519. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wu, Y. Qin, M. Yuan, L. Li, H. Chen, J. Cao and J. Yang, Characterization of an antimicrobial poly(lactic acid) film prepared with poly(ε-caprolactone) and thymol for active packaging, Polym. Adv. Technol., 25 (2014) 948–954. [CrossRef]
- Z. K. Emiroğlu, G. P. Yemiş, B. K. Coşkun and K. Candoğan, Antimicrobial activity of soy edible films incorporated with thyme and oregano essential oils on fresh ground beef patties, Meat Sci., 86 (2010) 283–288. [CrossRef]
- J. Bonilla, L. Atarés, M. Vargas and A. Chiralt, Physicochemical properties of chitosan-essential oils filmforming dispersions. Effect of homogenization treatments, Procedia Food Sci., 1 (2011) 44–49. [CrossRef]
- S. Combrinck, T. Regnier, G. P. P. Kamatou, In vitro activity of eighteen essential oils and some major components against common postharvest fungal pathogens of fruit. Ind. Crop. Prod., 33 (2011), 344–349. [CrossRef]
- T. Regnier, S. Combrinck, W. d. Plooy and B. Botha, Evaluation of Lippia scaberrima essential oil and some pure terpenoid constituents as postharvest mycobiocides for avocado fruit, Postharvest Biol. Technol., 57 (2010) 176–182. [CrossRef]
- L. T. Lim, R. Auras and M. Rubino, Processing technologies for poly(lactic acid), Prog. Polym. Sci., 33 (2008) 820–852. [CrossRef]
- P. Russo, S. Cammarano, E. Bilotti, T. Peijs, P. Cerruti and D. Acierno, Physical properties of poly lactic acid/clay nanocomposite films: Effect of filler content and annealing treatment, J. Appl. Polym. Sci.., 131 (2014) 39798 (1−8). [CrossRef]
- M. A. Del Nobile, A. Conte, G. G. Buonocore, A. L. Incoronato, A. Massaro and O. Panza, Active packaging by extrusion processing of recyclable and biodegradable polymers, J. Food Eng., 93 (2009) 1–6. [CrossRef]
- N. Chapleau, M. A. Huneault and H. Li, Biaxial orientation of polylactide/thermoplastic starch blends, Int. Polym. Proc., 22 (2007) 402–409. [CrossRef]
- J. C. Velazquez-Infante, J. Gamez-Perez, E. A. Franco-Urquiza, O. O. Santana, F. Carrasco and M. Ll Maspoch, Effect of the unidirectional drawing on the thermal and mechanical properties of PLA films with different L-isomer content, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127 (2013) 2661–2669. [CrossRef]
- Z. Karami, I. Rezaeian, P. Zahedi and M. Abdollahi, Preparation and performance evaluations of electrospun poly(ε-caprolactone), poly(lactic acid), and their hybrid (50/50) nanofibrous mats containing thymol as an herbal drug for effective wound healing, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129 (2013) 756–766. [CrossRef]
- F. Sebastien, G. Stephane, A. Copinet and V. Coma, Novel biodegradable films made from chitosan and poly(lactic acid) with antifungal properties against mycotoxinogen strains, Carbohydr. Polym., 65 (2006) 185–193. [CrossRef]
- A. Valdés, A. C. Mellinas, M. Ramos, M. C. Garrigós and A. Jiménez, Natural additives and agricultural wastes in biopolymer formulations for food packaging, Front. Chem., 2 (2014) 1–10.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.