MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H.Y. Chi, Research of print plate scheme of Chinese ink mold, J. Shanghai art & crafts, 2009, No. 01, pp. 64-65.
- Z.W. Jiang, Arise of Hui ink-stick, J. Jianghuai culture history, 2011, No. 01, pp. 148-159.
- J.F. Meng, G. Li, Cultural connotation and folk meaningin the decoration of Hui ink-stick, J. Beauty and age, 2015, No. 01, pp. 50-51.
- G.F. Shi, Carving arts of Huizhou Ink Mold, Mountain Huangshan publishing house, 1985.
- Y.S. Wen, Brief discription of history and implement process of Hui ink-stick, J. Modern vocational education, 2015, No. 03, pp. 92-94.
- Z.P. Zhang, The aesthetic value of Hui ink mode and ink spectral art, J. Journal of Huangshan university, 2012, Vo1.14, No. 02, pp. 9-32.
- J.G. Li, M.Z. Zhang, Ink making in ancient China, J. Stele forest archives, 2001, No. 00, pp. 243-252.
- F. Nan, Hui ink-stick in passing, J. Chinese handicraft, 2015, No. 02, pp. 50-51.
- Z.J. Jin, The second of Chinaȓs four treasures---ink, J. Chinese medicine culture, 2006, No. 4, pp. 21-26.
- G.Z. Chao, Mojing, BC388.
- T. Chen, The manufacturing of inkstick in the Song Dynasty, J. Journal of Langfang Teachers University (Social Sciences Edition), 2014, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 62-65.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.