MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S.L. Chao, C.C. Chao, Applying a time-space network to reposition reefer containers among major Asian ports, Research in Transportation Business & Management 17 (2015) 65-72. [CrossRef]
- D. Thijs, C. Paul, V. Pieter, L. O. Umezuruike, N. Bart, Exploring ambient loading of citrus fruit into reefer containers for cooling during marine transport using computational fluid dynamics, Postharvest Biology and Technology 108( 2015)91-101. [CrossRef]
- A.K. Kan, J. Jun, H.D. Han, Research of energy saving on marine reefer containers, Shanghai Ship Building 3(2008)31-33.
- W.S. Yu, Q. Meng, W. Chen, study on insulation performance of marine refrigerated container's sidewall model embedded with vacuum insulation panels, Ship Engineering 37(2015)85-89.
- K.H. Brodt, G.C. Bart, Performance of sealed evacuated panels as thermal insulation, International Journal of Refrigeration 17(1994)257-262. [CrossRef]
- Z.W. Zhu, W.S. Yu, X.H. Wnag, W.Z. Luo, Q.R. Zheng, Analysis of adsorptive performance of getters used on a vacuum insulation panel, Journal of Jimei University(Natural Science) 19(2014)446-449.
- H.M. Zhang, D.Y. Luo, Y.B. Zhao, Z.L. Na, Y.B. Shao, Numerical simulation on distribution of products of typical hydrocarbon molecules pyrolysis, Chemical Reaction Engineering and Technology 27(2011)551-555.
- X.B. Di, C.G. Bao, Y.M. Gao, Z.G. Xie, Y.N. Hu, On the relationship between thermal conductivity and vacuum of vacuum insulation panels, Vacuum(in chinese) 48(2011)12-15.
- J. Chen, Research and development of the getter in VIPs for marine reefer containers, Master's thesis, Jimei University of PRC, 2015.
- Q.R. Zheng, A.Z. Gu, X.S. Lu, W.S. Lin, Study on the adsorption characteristic of hydrogen on the activated carbon at low temperature, Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica 29(2008)613-617.
- A.D. Lueking, R.T. Yang, Hydrogen spillover to enhance hydrogen storage-study of the effect of carbon physicochemical properties, Appl Catal A Gen 265(2004)259-68. [CrossRef]
- L.F. Wang, C.Y. Yin, R.T. Yang, Selective catalytic reduction of nitric oxide with hydrogen on supported Pd: Enhancement by hydrogen spillover, Appl Catal A Gen 514(2016)35-42. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.