MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- K. Chrissafis, E. Pavlidou, E. Vouvoudi, D. Bikiaris, Decomposition kinetic and mechanism of syndiotactic polystyrene nanocomposites with MWCNTs and nanodiamonds studied by TGA and Py-GC/MS, Thermochimica Acta. 582(2014)15–24. [CrossRef]
- L. Blanco, L. Abate, F.A. Bottino, P. Bottino, Thermal behavior of a series of novel aliphatic bridged polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxanes (POSSs)/polystyrene (PS) nanocomposites: The influence of the brige length on the resistance to thermal degradation, Polymer Degradation and stability. 102(2014)132–137. [CrossRef]
- L. Saghatforoush, M. Hasanzadeh, N. Shadiou, Polystyrene-graphene oxide modified glassy carbon electrode as a new class of polymeric nanosensors for electrochemical determination of histamine, Chinese Chemical Letters. 25(2014)655–658. [CrossRef]
- P. Slobodian, V. Pavlínek, A. Lengálová, P. Sáha, Polystyrene/multi-wall carbon nanotube composites prepared by suspension polymerization and their electrorheological behavior, Current Applied Physics. 9(2009)184–188. [CrossRef]
- M.A.B.S. Nunes, L.S. Galvao, T.P.M. Ferreira, E.J.F.T. Luiz, Y.L.M. Bastos, A.S.F. Santos, Reprocessability of high impact polystyrene/clay nanocomposites in extrusion, Polymer Degradation and Stability. 125(2016)87–96. [CrossRef]
- R. Gu, WZ. Xu, P.A. Charpentier, Synthesis of graphene-polystyrene nanocomposties vis RAFT polymerization, polymer. 55(2014)5322–5331. [CrossRef]
- P. Pereira, H. Gaspar, L. Fernandes, G. Bernardo, Impact of fullerenes on the thermal stability of melt processed polystyrene and poly(methyl methacrylate) composites, Polymer Testing. 47(2015)130–136. [CrossRef]
- A. Krishnan K, C. Jose, K.E. George, Sisal nanofibril reinforced polypropylene/polystyrene blends: morphology, mechanical, dynamic mechanical and water transmission studies, Industrial Crops and products. 71(2015)173–184. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.