MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Y. Zhou; Q. Wu; C. Zhou; H. Zhang; H.H Zhan; J.Y. Kang J. Au-induced charge redistribution on Si(111) -7 × 7 surface, Surf. Sci. 602(2), (2008), 638–643. [CrossRef]
- P.G. Kang; H. Jeong; and H. W. Yeom, Hopping Domain Wall Induced by Paired Adatoms on an Atomic Wire: Si (111) - (5 × 2) Au, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100(14), (2008), 146103 [CrossRef]
- F.C. Chuang; C.H. Hsu; Z.C. Wang Honeycomb chain structure of the Au⁄Si(111) -(5×2) surface reconstruction: A first-principles study, Phys. Rev. B 77(15), (2008), 153409 [CrossRef]
- Saki Kurata and Yokoyama, Interchain coupling of degenerated quasi-one-dimensional indium chains on Si(111), Phys. Rev. B 71, (2005), 121304 [CrossRef]
- M. Gurnett, J. B. Gustafsson, L. J. Holleboom, Core-level spectroscopy study of the Li ⁄ Si (111) -3×1, Na ⁄ Si (111) -3×1, and K ⁄ Si (111) -3×1surfaces, Phys. Rev. B, 71(19), (2005), 195408 [CrossRef]
- S. Hong, G. Lee and H. Kim Theoretical STM images of alkaline-earth metal adsorbed Si(111) 3×2 surfaces, Surf. Sci. 600(18), (2006), 3606 [CrossRef]
- M. Kuzmin, R. E. Perala, P. Laukkanen High-resolution core-level photoemission study of Eu-induced (3×2) ⁄ (3×4) reconstruction on Ge(111), Phys. Rev. B 74(11), (2006), 115320 [CrossRef]
- W. H. Du, B. Wang, L. Xu, Z. P. Hu, X. F. Cui, B. C. Pan, J. L. Yang and G. J. Hou Identifying atomic geometry and electronic structure of (2 × 3) -Sr/Si(100) surface and its initial oxidation. J. Chem. Phys. 129, (2008), 164707 [CrossRef]
- J J Yang and W H Du, One-dimensional diffusion of vacancies on an Sr/Si(100) -c(2 × 4) surface, Chin. Phys. B 22(6) (2013), 066801 [CrossRef]
- J H He, G H Zhang, J D Guo, Q L Guo, K H Wu, Atomic structure of Sr-induced reconstructions on the Si(100) surface, J. Appl. Phys. 109 (2001), 083522 [CrossRef]
- R Zhachuk, S Teys, B Olshanetsky, and S Pereira Influence of the Si(111) -7×7 surface reconstruction on the diffusion of strontium atoms Appl. Phys. Lett. 95 (2009), 061901
- P P Agata and Mariusz Krawiec Adsorption and diffusion of atoms on the Si(335) –Au surface, Surf. Sci. 622, (2014), 9 [CrossRef]
- N Pawel, K Palotas, M Jalochowski and M Krawiec, Surface diffusion of Pb atoms on the Si(553) -Au surface in narrow quasi-one-dimensional channels, Phys. Rev. B 89, (2014) 165426 [CrossRef]
- R Zhachuk, B Olshanetsky, J Coutinho and S Pereira, Electronic effects in the formation of apparently noisy scanning tunneling microscopy images of Sr on Si (111) − 7 × 7, Phys. Rev. B 81, (2010), 165424 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.