MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H. Eba, K. Sakurai. Enhancement of CO2 absorbance for lithium ferrite—combinatorial application of X-ray absorption fine structure imaging, Mater. Trans. 3 (2005) 665–668. [CrossRef]
- M.M. Rahman, J.Z. Wang, M.F. Hassan, et al., Synthesis of carbon coated nanocrystalline porous α-LiFeO2 composite and its application as anode for the lithium ion battery, J. Alloys Compd. 509 (2011) 5408–5413. [CrossRef]
- J. Morales, J. Santos-Peña, Highly electroactive nanosized α-LiFeO2, Electrochem. Commun. 9 (2007) 2116–2120. [CrossRef]
- J. Santos-Peña, O. Crosnierb, T. Brousseb, Nanosized α-LiFeO2 as electrochemical supercapacitor electrode in neutral sulfate electrolytes, Electrochim. Acta. 55 (2011) 7511–7515. [CrossRef]
- Y. Sakurai, H. Arai, J. Yamaki, Preparation of electrochemically active α-LiFeO2 at low temperature, Solid State Ionics. 113–115 (1998) 29–34. [CrossRef]
- S.H. Wu, H.Y. Liu, Preparation of α-LiFeO2-based cathode materials by an ionic exchange method, J. Power Sources. 174 (1998) 789–794. [CrossRef]
- X. Wang, L.S. Gao, F. Zhou, et al., Large-scale synthesis of α-LiFeO2 nanorods by low-temperature molten salt synthesis (MSS) method, J. Cryst. Growth. 265 (2004) 220–223. [CrossRef]
- M.M. Rahman, J.Z. Wang, M.F. Hassan, et al., Nanocrystalline porous α-LiFeO2-C composite—an environmentally friendly cathode for the lithium-ion battery, Energy Environ. Sci. 4 (2011) 952–957. [CrossRef]
- Y.M. Ma, Y.C. Zhu, Y. Yu, et al., Low temperature synthesis of α-LiFeO2 nanoparticles and its behavior as cathode materials for Li-ion batteries, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 7 (2012) 4657–4662.
- Z.J. Zhang, J.Z. Wang, S.L. Chou, et al., Polypyrrole-coated α-LiFeO2 nanocomposite with enhanced electrochemical properties for lithium-ion batteries, Electrochim. Acta. 108 (2013) 820–826. [CrossRef]
- A.E. Abdel-Ghany, A. Maugerc, H. Groultb, et al., Structural properties and electrochemistry of α-LiFeO2, J. Power Sources. 197 (2012) 285–291. [CrossRef]
- M. Tabuchi, K. Ado, H. Sakaebe, et al., Preparation of AFeO2, (A = Li, Na) by hydrothermal method, Solid State Ionics. 79 (1995) 220–226. [CrossRef]
- P. Rosaiah, O.M. Hussain, Synthesis, electrical and dielectrical properties of lithium iron oxide, Adv. Mater. Lett. 4 (2013) 288–295.
- Z.H. Han, X.Y. Chen, W.Q. Zhang, et al., Ethanothermal reactions to crystalline lithium ferrites, Mater. Chem. Phys. 69 (2001) 292–294. [CrossRef]
- A. Ahniyaz, T. Fujiwara, S.W. Song, et al., Low temperature preparation of β-LiFe5O8 fine particles by hydrothermal ball milling, Solid State Ionics. 151 (2002) 419–423. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.