MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S S Wu, F C Zhang, K Cao. Marine Industry Competitiveness of Coastal Provinces in China Based on Set Pair Analysis and Principal Component Analysis, Res Sci. 36 (2014) 2386–2391.
- G Z Ji, H Q Zhu, X W Jiang, et al. Mechanical Strengths of Epoxy Resin Composites Reinforced by Calcined Pearl Shell Powders, J Appl Polym Sci. 114 (2009) 3168–3176. [CrossRef]
- G L Yoon, B T Kim. B O Kim, et al. Chemical–mechanical Characteristics of Crushed Oyster-shell, Waste Manage. 23 (2003) 825–834. [CrossRef]
- J Zhou, C Y Xiao, J R Lin, et al. Chaozhou is Facing the Third Round of Ruffling. Can It Challenge International Market? China Build Mater. 12 (2004) 44–49.
- J Shen, C Wei. Relocation Mechanisms of the Ceramics Industry Impacted by the Environmental Regulations in Foshan City, J Geogr Sci. 67 (2012) 467–478.
- J K Efavia, L Damoaha, D Y Bensah, et al. Development of Porous Ceramic Bodies from Kaolin Deposits for Industrial Applications, Appl Clay Sci. 65 (2012) 31–36. [CrossRef]
- Y Zhang, Y Q Yang, W D Li, et al. Effect of Al2O3 Addition on the Flexural Strength and Light-Transmission Properties of Bone China, Int J Appl Ceram Tec. 12 (2015) 875–884. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.