MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M Shirai M. Tsunooka Photobase generators: chemistry and applications to polymeric materials. Prog Polym Sci,1996,21:1–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Dietliker, T Jung, J Benkhoff, etal. New developments in photoinitiators. Macromol Symp, 2004,217:77–97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Suyama, M. Shirai Photobase generators:recent progress and application trend inpolymer systems. Prog Polym Sci, 2009,34:194–209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C Kutal, C Willson, J. Grant Photoinitiated cross-linking and image formation in thin polymer films containing a transition metal compound. Electrochem Soc, 1987,134:2280–2285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schwalm UV coatings:basics, recent developments and new applications. Els-evier Publishers, 2006,56–85. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lei. Study on sythesis and application of photolatent-amidine photoinitiators. Guangzhou: South China University of Technology, 2012:21–30. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Qing, Xianfu Wei, etal. Research on Photoinitiator and Illuminant of UV-LED ink. Journal of Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication, 2013,21(6):42–48. [Google Scholar]
- Hyo-sook Joo, Young-Jun Park, Hyun-Sung Do, etal. The Curing Performance of UV-curable Semi-interpenetrating Polymer Network Structured Acrylic Pressure-sensitive Adhesives. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technoligy, 2007(7):575–588. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Guozhang, Wu Jianbing, Xu Bingshe. Study on the conversion of Acrylic C=C double bonds during Dark Reaction after UV Curing Using Infrared Spectroscopy. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2010,30(7):1780–1784. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hailong. Light Curing control and evaluate the performance of its film. http://wenku.baidu.com/view/8d78b359be23482fb4da4ca6,2013-10-05. [Google Scholar]
- K Dietliker, T Jung, K Studer, etal. Photolatent tertiary amines-A new technology platform for radiation curing. CHIMIA, 2007,61:655–660. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Okamura, K Skin, M. Shirai Photocrosslinking system using highlyfunction-alized epoxy crosslinkers having degradable property. Polymer Journal, 2006,38:1237–1277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dehai, Jiang Feng. UV-curing Material : Theory and Application. Beijing:Chemical Industry Press, 2001:30–55. [Google Scholar]
- K Studer, T Jung, K Studer, etal. Photolatent bases:new catalysts for UV-curing of coating.PU Mag. 2006,3:2–5. [Google Scholar]
- M.S Christopher, E.N. Mark Epoxy thiol photolatent base clearcoats:curing and formulation. J Coat Technol Res, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jianwen, Zeng Zhaohua, Chen Yonglie. UV-curing material and application. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2005:7–9. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dehai, Jiang Feng. UV-curing Material : Theory and Application. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2001:71–75. [Google Scholar]
- X.S Jiang, J. Yin Polymeric photoinitiator containing in-chain thioxanthone and oninitiator amine. Macromol Rapid Commun, 2004,25:748. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Jiang Study of macrophotoinitiator containing in-chain thioxanthone and coinitiator amines. Polymer,2004,45:5057. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.