MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Y. Shimizu, Absorption and Shielding of Electromagnetic Wave, Nikkei Publishing Co., Japan, 1989.
- Y. Naito, T. Mizumoto, Ferrite electromagnetic wave absorbers with wide-band characteristic, Ferrites: The 6th International Conference on Ferrites, 1992, pp. 1320–1325.
- D. I. Kim, M. Takahashi, H. Anzai and S. Y. Jun, Electromagnetic wave absorber with wide-band frequency characteristics using exponentially tapered ferrite, IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat. 25 (1996) 173–177.
- E. F. Kuester and C. L. Holloway, A low-frequency model for wedge or pyramid absorber arrays-I: Theory, IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat. 36 (1994) 300–306. [CrossRef]
- J.-H. Kim and S.-S. Kim, Microwave absorbing properties of Ag-coated Ni-Zn ferrite microspheres prepared by electroless plating, J. Alloys Compd. 509 (2011) 4399–4403. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.