MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Liu Huisheng, MO Kihei, longitudinal study design broadband transducer progress, acoustic technology, Vol. 33 No.6, December 2014, p564–571.
- J Christopher, A Purcell, F. Richard Multi-mode pipe projector: United States, 6584039[P]. 2003-06-24.
- Li Li.1 -3 type of piezoelectric composite materials and underwater acoustic transducer research. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications doctoral dissertation. May 2008.
- Bin Zhang, Likun Wang, Lei Qin etc. Influence of Volume Fraction of Piezoelectric Ceramics on Popertiesof PZT672/Epoxy1-3 Piezocomposite. Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 989 (2014) p 364–368.
- Chen Junbo, Wang Yuebing, Zhong Lin Jian. 1-3 type piezoelectric composite and ordinary PZT transducer performance contrast analysis. Acoustic and electronic engineering, 2007 (3):p25–27
- Xian Xiaojun, Lin Shuyu, Deng pan Wang, Ma chin Yi. Based on 1-3-2 type piezoelectric composite electric broadband acoustic transducer, piezoelectric and acoustooptic, Vol 36 No. 4, August 2014. P491–497.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.