MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- J.F. Guan, X.F. Hu, J.Q. Shu, Experimental study on decolorization of acid black wastewater by microporous material of rectorite, Environ. Sci. Technol. 30 (2007) 80–82.
- F. Li, S. Li, Y. Liu, Tourmaline’s function on drinking water purification, Ceram. 6 (2003) 3436–3437.
- R. Knsslek, J. Fenn, G. Teppcr, The use of AC potential in electrospraying and electrospinning Processes, Polymer. 45 (2004) 2981–2984. [CrossRef]
- Y.M Hu, X. Yang, The surface organic modification of tourmaline powder by span-60 and its composite, Appl. Surf. Sci. 258 (2012) 7540–7545. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wang, J.T. Yeh, T.J. Yue, Surface modification of superfine tourmaline powder with titanate coupling agent, Colloid Polym. Sci. 284 (2006) 1465–1470. [CrossRef]
- X.S Bian, J.Q. Chen, R. Ji, Degradation of Methyl Blue Using Fe-Tourmaline as a Novel Photocatalyst, Molecules. 18 (2013) 1457–1463. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.