MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- C. Rongeat, I. Llamas-Jansa, S. Oswald, L. Schultz, O. Gutfleisch, Mechanochemical synthesis and XPS analysis of sodium alanate with different additives, Acta Mater. 57 (2009) 5563–5570. [CrossRef]
- C. Rongeat, C. Geipel, I. Llamas-Jansa, L. Schultz, O. Gutfleisch, Influence of the dopant during the one step mechano-chemical synthesis of sodium alanate, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 144 (2009) 1–4. [CrossRef]
- N. Eigen, M. Kunowsky, T. Klassen, R. Bormann, Synthesis of NaAlH4-based hydrogen storage material using milling under low pressure hydrogen atmosphere, J. Alloys Compd. 430 (2007) 350–355. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Bellosta von Colbe, M. Felderhoff, B. Bogdanović, F. Schüth, C. Weidenthaler, One-step direct synthesis of a Ti-doped sodium alanate hydrogen storage material, Chem. Commun. (2005) 4732–4734. [CrossRef]
- N. Eigen, F. Gosch, M. Dornheim, T. Klassen, R. Bormann, Improved hydrogen sorption of sodium alanate by optimized processing, J. Alloys Compd. 465 (2008) 310–316. [CrossRef]
- J. Khan, I.P. Jain: submitted to Journal of International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (2015)
- T. Sun, B. Zhou, H. Wang, M. Zhu, The effect of doping rare-earth chloride dopant on the dehydrogenation properties of NaAlH4 and its catalytic mechanism, Int. J. Hydrog. Energy 33 (2008) 2260–2267. [CrossRef]
- S.S. Srinivasan, H.W. Brinks, B.C. Hauback, D. Sun, C.M. Jensen, Long term cycling behavior of titanium doped NaAlH4 prepared through solvent mediated milling of NaH and Al with titanium dopant precursors, J. Alloys Compd. 377 (2004) 293–289. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.