MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- G.I. Gurevich, Deformability of substances and propagation of seismic waves, Nauka, Moscow, 1974.
- A.L. Rabinovich, Introduction to the mechanics of reinforced polymers, Nauka, Moscow, 1970.
- E.V. Solovieva, A.A. Askadskii, M.N. Popova, Study of relaxation properties of the primary and secondary PVC, Plastics. 2 (2013) 54–62.
- B.M. Yazyev, V.I. Andreev, R.A. Turusov, Some problems and methods of mechanics of viscoelastic polymer medium, monograph, RGSU, Rostov-on-Don, 2009.
- V.I. Andreev, About the Unloading in Elastoplastic Inhomogeneous Bodies, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 353–356 (2013) 1267–1270. [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, On the Bending of a Thin Plate at Nonlinear Creep, Advanced Materials Research. 900 (2014) 707–710. [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, Energy Method in the Calculation Stability of Compressed Polymer Rods Considering Creep, Advanced Materials Research. 1004–1005 (2014) 257–260. [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, Axisymmetric bending of a flexible circular plate in the creep. Vestnik MGSU [Bulletin of MGSU] 5 (2014) 16–24.
- R.A. Turusov, V.I. Andreev, Thermal stresses and relaxation phenomena in polymer rods. Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Materials and Engineering Structural Technology (ICAMEST 2015), Qingdao, China, April 25–26, 2015.
- V.I. Andreev, R.A. Turusov, Nonlinear Modeling of the Kinetics of Thermal Stresses in the Polymer Rods, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Materials and Engineering Structural Technology (ICAMEST 2015), Qingdao, China, April 25–26, 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.