MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- F.N. Cavalcanti, E.T. Teofilo, M.S. Rabello, S.M.L. Silva, Chain extension and degradation during reactive processing of PET in the presence of triphenyl phosphite, Polymer engineering and science. (2007) 2155–2163. [CrossRef]
- S. M. Aharoni, C. E. Forbes, W. B. Hammond, D. M. Hindenlang, F. Mares, K. O’Brien, and R. D. Sedgwick, High-Temperature Reactions of Hydroxyl and Carboxyl PET Chain End Groups in the Presence of Aromatic Phosphite, Journal of polymer science: Part A: Polymer Chemistry. 24 (1986) 1281–1296. [CrossRef]
- B Jacques, J. Devaux, R. Legras, and E. Nield, Reactions induced by triphenyl phosphite addition during melt mixing of PET/PBT blends: chromatographic evidence of a molecular weight increase due to the creation of bonds of two different natures, Polymer. 38 (1997) 5367–5377. [CrossRef]
- B. Jacques, J. Devaux, and R. Legras, Investigation on model molecules of reactions induced by triphenyl phosphite addition during polyester processing, Macromolecules. 29 (1996) 3129–3138. [CrossRef]
- M. L. Dias, C. R. Nascimento, Thermal properties of post-consumer PET processed in presence of phosphites, Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry. 69 (2002) 551–559. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.