MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H. Pagès, P. Topart, D. Lemordant, Wide band electrochromic displays based on thin conducting polymer films, Electrochimica Acta 46 (2001) 2137–2143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Somani, A. B. Mandale, S. Radhakrishnan, Study and development of conducting polymer-based electrochromic display devices, Acta Materialia 48 (2000) 2859–2871. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Nyström, M. Strømme, M. Sjödin, L Nyholm, Rapid potential step charging of paper-based polypyrrole energy storage devices, Electrochimica Acta 70 (2012) 91–97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, G. L. Zhao, J. Qian, Zh. Y. Fu. Preparation, structure and electrochromic properties of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) based conducting textile, Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities 30 (2009) 1052–1054. [Google Scholar]
- V. Seshadri, J. Padilla, H. Bircan, B. Radmard, R. Draper, M. Wood, T. F. Otero, G. A. Sotzing, Optimization, preparation, and electrical short evaluation for 30 cm2 active area dual conjugated polymer electrochromic windows, Organic Electronics 8 (2007) 367–381. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Shen, C. W. Hu, L. Ch. Chang, K. Ch. Ho, A complementary electrochromic device based on carbon nanotubes/conducting polymers, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 98 (2012) 294–299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, M. X. Wan, X. N. Li, G. L Zhao. The role of DNA in PANI-DNA hybrid: template and dopant, Polymer 50 (2009) 4529–4534. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Braga, L. G. Paterno, J. P. H. Lima, F. J. Fonseca, A. M. de Andrade, Influence of the deposition parameters on the morphology and electrical conductivity of PANI/PSS self-assembled films, Materials Science and Engineering: C 28 (2008) 555–562 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Huang, J. W. Jian, Y. T. Lee, Y. T. Li, T. Ch. Huang, J. H. Chang, L. Ch. Yeh, J. M. Yeh, Effect of photoisomerization on the electroactivity and electrochromic behavior of aniline pentamer-based polymers with azo chromophore as reversibly switchable pendant group, Polymer 53 (2012) 4967–4976. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, B.Ch. Wang, W. Feng, Chiral polyaniline with flaky, spherical and urchin-like morphologies synthesized in the L-phenylalanine saturated solutions, Synthetic Metals 159 (2009) 1597–1602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Jin, X. Li, D. Q. Zhang, L. Zhao. The doping/de-doping process induced polyaniline conductive textile wettability switching. Acta Polymerica Sinica 2 (2010) 192–198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. L. Rubinger, L. C. Costa, R. Faez, C. R. Martins, R. M. Rubinger, Hopping conduction on PANI/PSS blends, Synthetic Metals 159 (2009) 523–527. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei, Sh. X. Xiong, Y. Bai, P.T. Jia, J. Ma, X. H. Lu, Polyaniline nanoparticles doped with star-like poly(styrene sulfonate): Synthesis and electrochromic properties, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 99 (2012), 141–147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bilal, S. Gul, K. Ali, A. Ali Shah, Synthesis and characterization of completely soluble and highly thermally stable PANI-DBSA salts, Synthetic Metals 162 (2012) 2259–2266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. da Silva, R. E.S. Bretas, Preparation and characterization of PA6/PAni-TSA nanofibers, Synthetic Metals 162 (2012) 1537–1545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bée, D. Djurado, J. Combet, M. Telling, P. Rannou, A. Pron, J. P. Travers, Dynamics of camphor sulfonic acid in polyaniline (PANI-CSA): a quasielastic neutron scattering study, Physica B: Condensed Matter 301(2001) 49–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Bernard, A. Hugot-Le Goff, S. Joiret, H. Arkoub, B. Saïdani, Influence of the nature of substituent on the charge mechanisms in substituted polyanilines (SPANI, POMA) studied by Raman and optical spectroscopies, Electrochimica Acta 50 (2005) 1615–1623. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cabuk, M. Yavuz, H. I. Unal, Electrokinetic properties of biodegradable conducting polyaniline-graft-chitosan copolymer in aqueous and non-aqueous media, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 460 (2014) 494–501. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Emerson, M. A. De Paoli, Polypyrrole color modulation and electrochromic contrast enhancement by doping with a dye, Adv. Mater. 10 (1998) 790–793. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, J. Y. Shen, M. X. Wan, Zh. J. Chen, Y. Wei, Core-shell structured and electro-magnetic functionalized polyaniline. Synthetic Metals 6 (2007) 575–579. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.