MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Chu Xi-jie, Li Wen, Bai Zong-qing, Li Bao-qing. Pyrolysis characteristics of Shenhua direct liquefaction residue [J]. Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology, 2009, 37(4):393–397.
- Ouchi. Mechanism of hydrogenation of coal-derived asphaltene [J]. Fuel. 1978, 57:676–680. [CrossRef]
- Zhong Jin-long, Li Wen-bo, Shi Shi-dong, Zhu Xiao-su. Solvent extraction research on organic matter in direct coal liquefaction residue [J]. Journal of China Coal Society. 2012, 37(2):316–322.
- Liu Peng-fei, Zhang Yong-qi, Fang Yi-tian. TG analysis of coal direct liquefaction residue and its solvent extract [J]. Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology. 2012, 40(4):656–659.
- Motoyuki Sugano, Taku Tamaru, Katsumi Hirano, Kiyoshi Mashimo. Additive effect of tyre constituents on the hydrogenolyses of coal liquefaction residue [J]. Fuel. 2005, 84:2248–2255. [CrossRef]
- Li Jun, Yang Jian-li, Liu Zhen-yu. Hydrogenation of heavy liquids from a direct coal liquefaction residue for improved oil yield [J]. Fuel Processing Technology. 2009, 90:490–495. [CrossRef]
- Li Jun, Yang Jian-li, Zhou Shu-fen, Li Yun-mei. Pyrolysis property of solvent extracts from a direct coal liquefaction residue [J]. Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology. 2010, 38(6):647–651.
- Song Yong-hui, Li Yan-xia, Shi Jun-wei, Lan Xin-zhe. Effect of Proportion of Coal Liquefaction Residue on Compressive Strength of Formed COKE [J]. Coal Conversion. 2014, 37(3):58–61.
- GB/T2292-1977. Coking products—Determination of toluene insoluble content [S]. Beijing: Standards Press of China: 1997.
- Liu Bao-lin. Pyrolysis characteristics of direct liquefaction residue [D]. Northwest University: 2012.
- Li Jian-guang, Fang Yi-tian, Zhang Yong-qi, Li Chun-yu, Wang Yang. Property of char from fast pyrolysis of direct coal liquefaction residue [J]. Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology. 2008, 36 (3):273–278.
- LI Yang-yang. Study on Utilization of Coal Liquefaction Residues and Extraction of Aromatic Hydrocarbons from Coal Liquefaction Light Oil [D]. Journal of East China University of Science and Technology: 2010.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.