MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- B. Gaurier, P. Davies, A. Deuff, G. Germain, Flume tank characterization of marine current turbine blade behaviour under current and wave loading, Renewable Energy, 59 (2013) 1–12. [CrossRef]
- C.h. Jo, J.y. Yim, K.h. Lee, Y.h. Rho, Performance of horizontal axis tidal current turbine by blade configuration, Renewable Energy, 42 (2012) 195–206. [CrossRef]
- P. Liu, B. Veitch, Design and optimization for strength and integrity of tidal turbine rotor blades, Energy, 46 (2012) 393–404. [CrossRef]
- R.F. Nicholls-Lee, S.R. Turnock, S.W. Boyd, Application of bend-twist coupled blades for horizontal axis tidal turbines, Renewable Energy, 50 (2013) 541–550. [CrossRef]
- K.V. Arun, S. Basavarajappa, B.S. Sherigara, Damage characterisation of glass/textile fabric polymer hybrid composites in sea water environment, Materials & Design, 31 (2010) 930–939. [CrossRef]
- D.M. Grogan, S.B. Leen, C.R. Kennedy, C.M.Ó Brádaigh, Design of composite tidal turbine blades, Renewable Energy, 57 (2013) 151–162. [CrossRef]
- A. Aktaş, İ. Uzun, Sea water effect on pinned-joint glass fibre composite materials, Composite Structures, 85 (2008) 59–63. [CrossRef]
- G. Huang, H. Sun, Effect of water absorption on the mechanical properties of glass/polyester composites, Materials & Design, 28 (2007) 1647-1650. [CrossRef]
- K.Y. Rhee, S.M. Lee, S.J. Park, Effect of hydrostatic pressure on the mechanical behavior of seawater-absorbed carbon/epoxy composite, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 384 (2004) 308–313. [CrossRef]
- B. Wei, H. Cao, S. Song, Degradation of basalt fibre and glass fibre/epoxy resin composites in seawater, Corrosion Science, 53 (2011) 426–431. [CrossRef]
- H. Gu, Behaviours of glass fibre/unsaturated polyester composites under seawater environment, Materials & Design, 30 (2009) 1337–1340. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.