MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- D. J. Lloyd, Particle reinforced aluminum and magnesium matrix composites, Int. Mater. Rev., 1994, 39, 1–23. [CrossRef]
- A. P. Divecha, S. G. Fishman, S. D. Karmarkar, Silicon carbide reinforced aluminum-a formable composite, J. Met., 1981, 33, 12–17．
- J. Zhou, A. T. Drużdżel, The effect of extrusion parameters on the fretting wear resistance of Al-based composites produced via powder metallurgy, J. Mater. Sci., 1999, 34, 5089–5097. [CrossRef]
- J. J. Lewandowski, C. Liu, et al, Effect of matrix microstructure and particle distribution on fracture of aluminum metal matrix composite, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 1989, 107, 241–255. [CrossRef]
- F. Tang, I. E. Anderson, S. B. Biner, Solid state sintering and consolidation of Al powders and A l matrix composites, J. Light Met., 2002, 2, 204–214. [CrossRef]
- L. M. Thamlm, Effects of reinforcement volume fraction on the evolution of reinforcement size during the extrusion of Al-SiC composites, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2002, 326, 355–363. [CrossRef]
- K. M. Prewo and J. J. Brennan, High-strength silicon carbide fibre-reinforced glass-matrix composites, J. Mater. Sci., 1980, 15, 463–468. [CrossRef]
- S. K. Thakur, B. K. Dhindaw, The influence of interfacial characteristics between SiCp and Mg/Al metal matrix on wear, coefficient of friction and microhardness, Wear, 2001, 247, 191–201. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.