MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- G. H. Kim, A PMMA composite as an optical diffuser in a liquid crystal display backlighting unit (BLU), European Polymer Journal. 41(2005) 1729–1737. [CrossRef]
- M. Wu, The study on residual stress testing of humidity effect and distribution law for PMMA, Advanced Materials Research. 631–632 (2012) 358–361.
- X. Colin, L. Audouin, J. Verdu, M. Rozental-Evesque, B. Rabaud, F. Martin, F. Bourgine, Aging of polyethylene pipes transporting drinking water disinfected by chlorine dioxide. Part II—Lifetime prediction, Polymer Engineering & Science. 49 (2009) 1429–1437. [CrossRef]
- Ever J. Barbero, Prediction of long-term creep of composites from doubly-shifted polymer creep data, Journal of Composite Materials. 43 (2012) 2109–2124. [CrossRef]
- M. Yilmaz, E. H. Metin, The prediction of mechanical behavior for steel wires and cord materials using neural networks, Materials and Design. 28 (2007) 599–608. [CrossRef]
- X. F. Cao, A BP neural network meteorological prediction, Bulletin of Science and Technology. 28 (2012) 55–57.
- Y. He, X. L. Li, X. F. Deng, Discrimination of varieties of tea using near infrared spectroscopy by principal component analysis and BP model, Journal of Food Engineering. 79 (2007) 1238–1242. [CrossRef]
- K. Chen, T. Y. Zhang, S. C. Liu, X. P. Zhen, Application of improved grey prediction model on water absorption rate prediction of PMMA and its composites, Engineering Plastics Application. 41 (2013) 76–79.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.